British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

Hans Anderson has made his racing return in Poland today, hardly successful but good to see Hans back at least.

1 minute ago, screm said:

Hans Anderson has made his racing return in Poland today, hardly successful but good to see Hans back at least.

He returned to action last week.

3 minutes ago, screm said:

Was good to see him back racing on thursday too, nowhere near what he is capable of but good to see him back. 

Edited by foreverblue

19 hours ago, screm said:

So who rode in Denmark last week and then for Peterborough on thursday night at Poole  or is there now two Hans Andersen's, 

5 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

So who rode in Denmark last week and then for Peterborough on thursday night at Poole  or is there now two Hans Andersen's, 

There are - the other wrote fairytales rather than nightmares.....

7 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

There are - the other wrote fairytales rather than nightmares....

The real Hans Andersen was apart of a true fairytale in 2006 but apart of the current nightmare of 2019

Be careful not to upset Mr Cook at Lynn tonight,  dont wave your flag at him it upsets him apparently?? 

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1

Is it just me or are Peterborough now the forgotten men of Speedway ?  I guess they just limp on till the end of the season and then re-asses. 

Still you always have Fergie and Dmac over there to keep ya spirits up.  Well apart from last Saturday’s opener ;)

What’s the saying about never going back ?  Should have kept hold of the Chunky Fraudster.

Edited by semion

5 hours ago, semion said:

Is it just me or are Peterborough now the forgotten men of Speedway ?  I guess they just limp on till the end of the season and then re-asses. 

Still you always have Fergie and Dmac over there to keep ya spirits up.  Well apart from last Saturday’s opener ;)

What’s the saying about never going back ?  Should have kept hold of the Chunky Fraudster.

Peterborough will come again. I am sure.

As a team,, but not as a force. 

Have a feeling once Buster has finished playing with them, they will be put to sleep for good. 

Edited by Baldyman

6 hours ago, Baldyman said:

As a team,, but not as a force. 

Have a feeling once Buster has finished playing with them, they will be put to sleep for good. 

That is what many Panthers fans fear and expect, from the  silent assassin

Edited by wealdstone

Taking the 30 pieces of silver did  not work, the latest ploy my have.  It really would be enlightening to here the story from Ged & Neil.

Maybe Ged and Neil should make Buster an offer to take back the club after all its most likely worth less now 

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Maybe Ged and Neil should make Buster an offer to take back the club after all its most likely worth less now 

I hope they do.

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Ged is the only one who has put money into Panthers, & I don't think he is interested in coming back. Don't think anyone else would be interested either, which is an even bigger worry.

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I hope they do.

Part of the master plan was I believe to force both Ged & Neil out of Speedway. There was and is something deeply suspicious  regarding the whole thing.