British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

1 hour ago, Crump99 said:

If they were not interested last year when the club was in a good position with Rathbone in post then why would they be interested now. A link with Balfe Motorsport, a move up a league and BT publicity for T. Balfe Construction Limited seemed tailor made but much like Frost and Mahoney's riches, that bird has probably flown.

See what your saying but to buy it from Ged he would of required someone else with the no how to run this kind of business,   im assuming you still need to have another fit and proper person as co- promotor who he would of needed to trust as well, now he may have that person in Ged. 

Well i'm off to the Far East next week for six months, i wonder if the Panthers will still be around when i get back. See you all next year :)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Well i'm off to the Far East next week for six months, i wonder if the Panthers will still be around when i get back. See you all next year :)

Bangkok? Phuket? 

Edited by SPEEDY69

1 minute ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Bangkok? Phuket? 

Thailand. Some work related and the rest spending time with family and friends in Buri Ram and Hua Hin...

• Like 1

So I picked the right country! 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Thailand. Some work related and the rest spending time with family and friends in Buri Ram and Hua Hin...

Is that near Chaingrai

3 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Is that near Chaingrai

No, Chang Rai is at the Northern tip of Thailand. Buri Ram is a few hours drive north east of Bangkok...

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

No, Chang Rai is at the Northern tip of Thailand. Buri Ram is a few hours drive north east of Bangkok...

Just wondered as my brother lives there

15 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Ever watched Banged up Abroad :D

• Haha 2

Wow this season has really gone to #### judging by the chatter on here...and listening to Johnson's tales of woe about us not signing anyone due to excessive demands...and to top it all...another Kings Lynn guest on Monday. I have never been so disillussioned in my time as a Panthers fan and have completely lost interest. Who actually runs the club now and Does anyone even care?

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Wow this season has really gone to #### judging by the chatter on here...and listening to Johnson's tales of woe about us not signing anyone due to excessive demands...and to top it all...another Kings Lynn guest on Monday. I have never been so disillussioned in my time as a Panthers fan and have completely lost interest. Who actually runs the club now and Does anyone even care?

Negative thoughts and opinions are totally banned and considered totally out of order.  Buster is the messiah and should be revered as such.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Lukas said:

What do you expect on here. It's been a dogs dinner since (pick your own moment/year when it really went to #### ), the EoES is in an unprecedented August lockdown, we've no idea who runs the show (well that's not true as the Harris Witches and Cook Stars seem to be doing ok as another 6 fingered guest creeps into view) and no idea what the future holds apart from a wooden cooking utensil. To be honest, if you listen to Johnson then you do yourself no favours.

Edited by Crump99

58 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

We're going under so prepare yourself mentally that way it wont be as hard to take when the day finally comes because you expected it a couple of months in advance.

Been doing that for 20 years.

1 hour ago, BlackPanther said:

Buster runs it. Johnson is his puppet / mouth piece. Johnson has now become an embarrassment to Peterborough Speedway also. Carl should just tell Buster to go F himself tbh instead of telling him everything he wants to hear. 

We're going under so prepare yourself mentally that way it wont be as hard to take when the day finally comes because you expected it a couple of moths in advance.

Lynn boys guest for us because they're crap and cheap. Simple as that. 

I do not blame Carl , fear he is just as much of a victim as the rest of us, set up as the fall guy  from the very start.

• Like 1