British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

11 minutes ago, Mick Bratley said:

And on and on. Is there really any need? Moaning for moanings sake. Get yourself some happy pills ffs.

Jeez, I hope Posh don't lose badly tomorrow because some poor sod's in for it next week if they do. Added to that it seems that orion thinks that you can run a bath now, a double like from young Tim :D

7 minutes ago, Mick Bratley said:

I think you’ll find that if Harris hadn’t gone to Ipswich there quite possibly wouldn’t have been a top league this season and in any case Tungate for Harris is looking a pretty good swap right now. As for Cook, Buster never actually had a signature on a contract did he, that’s hardly his fault, and Cook wouldn’t adhere to the rules that Buster set for all his clubs but in the end had to back down.

I really think the crap that Buster gets is unjustified, I honestly believe that if he hadn’t done what he did you would have nothing to moan about right now. Honestly some people on here really need a Speedway financial reality check. Big time.

Interesting... Not exactly the reason given to Panthers fans on Jan 18th..

It is common that with new ownership (of the club) comes a different business model, and it has been identified that to operate at Premiership level, some cost measures are now required.The promotion are working hard to find Chris alternative employment within Premiership Speedway, so the British fans can still witness his skill and flair on the track.

Some honesty goes a long way in this world, and Panthers fans never got any..

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Jeez, I hope Posh don't lose badly tomorrow because some poor sod's in for it next week if they do. Added to that it seems that orion thinks that you can run a bath now, a double like from young Tim :D

LOL

1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

Interesting... Not exactly the reason given to Panthers fans on Jan 18th..

It is common that with new ownership (of the club) comes a different business model, and it has been identified that to operate at Premiership level, some cost measures are now required.The promotion are working hard to find Chris alternative employment within Premiership Speedway, so the British fans can still witness his skill and flair on the track.

Some honesty goes a long way in this world, and Panthers fans never got any..

Of course they’re not going to give you the reason why, but even the thickest of Speedway fans could see why it was done. Do you honestly believe that any business wouldn’t have done exactly the same? It’s 2019 mate not 1819.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Make that a treble … good to see a Boro fan with some sense :D

2 minutes ago, orion said:

Make that a treble … good to see a Boro fan with some sense :D

It's not going to work mate. If you ever see Bratters coming towards you it isn't to shake your hand and say hello degenerate ;)

Just now, Crump99 said:

It's not going to work mate. If you ever see Bratters coming towards you it isn't to shake your hand and say hello degenerate ;)

Stop creeping ..why do get so star stuck  ?  take the posters off the wall and put the bay city rollers back up 

5 minutes ago, Mick Bratley said:

Of course they’re not going to give you the reason why, but even the thickest of Speedway fans could see why it was done. Do you honestly believe that any business wouldn’t have done exactly the same? It’s 2019 mate not 1819.

Most businesses don't own nearly half of their competitors though. Appreciate and respect your honesty...

All getting rather serious now.

1 hour ago, Mick Bratley said:

So you think it’s acceptable to be sold something but receive a completely different product?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

So you think it’s acceptable to be sold something but receive a completely different product?

I never said that. Like I said though this is 2019 not 1819.

1 hour ago, orion said:

Stop creeping ..why do get so star stuck  ?  take the posters off the wall and put the bay city rollers back up 

I think you’ll find Crumpie was more of an Osmond's fan fella.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mick Bratley said:

I never said that. Like I said though this is 2019 not 1819.

It doesn’t matter what year. The business model and lack of serious communication is dreadful. The customer is not always right, but they are always the customer. Not all are thick - just not in the know, as you. 

• Like 1

The problems go deeper than the team line ups over the last few months and lack of communication - the track itself which hasn’t been mentioned lately is not providing the entertainment it used to.  It seems to me there is only one person responsible for this as far as fans are led to believe so this needs solving ASAP if supporters are expected to have the desire to continue to attend.