British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

13 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Also as Politically Harris had to go to Ipswich

I take it that it's the principle of the moves you are still banging on about, because quite frankly your team got the better outcome surely:unsure:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Badge said:

I take it that it's the principle of the moves you are still banging on about, because quite frankly your team got the better outcome surely:unsure:

Not banging on at all, from what I know  what happened it is a matter of fact.   Most said at the time and still do that Panthers got the better of the deal 

Edited by wealdstone
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Think Buster should of allowed Ged & Neil along with the T Balfe sponsorship  to run Peterborough in the same manner as Ipswich are being run with Chris Louis and his sponsorship,       

The rewards would of surely been far better than the existing situation the club is in, its been well documented that Buster has his way or the highway but in this case IMO hes chosen the wrong direction to go in, the rewards could of been so much easier to obtain and financially better for his pocket  while someone else did the work for him,

He has to be applauded for his investment into UK speedway but the money he could lose for basically a possible one year project must have a knock on effect for others.   

That would of been the best thing to do all round.

Less work load on Buster and the Panthers could do their own thing...  Ippo are doing well and seem to getting improved crowds as well.

We don't know if that was an option at Peterborough though. Maybe it was Buster that didn't want it. Maybe Ged and Neil didn't. Who knows.

Maybe Neil could comment, if he can.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Mick Bratley said:

I’m not ‘in the know’ haven’t been for years.

You are Flappy?  Really?

Phew! Thought not possible - far too reasonable and debatable. The forum needs to change you replied to rather than someone that started the thread yonks ago. Thanks for confirmation. LOL. 

A  nostalgic moment to be Bruised & Brattered  again after all this time. Surely happy days are just around the corner.

Edited by wealdstone

I wonder now iversens season is all but over in Poland  will he be signed by one busters teams before the deadline?

12 minutes ago, Crumpet77 said:

Might as well be Ipswich, Boro and Lynn are out of it :D

Just need Buster to sanction a reduction so he fits at reserve :P

• Haha 2

Panthers season over is also over so what's the point in signing anyone now..we can't win anything...awful season...please come back Ged.

I actually can't believe how bad Panthers rode tonight...riding like a bunch of clowns... embarrassing...I certainly won't be going again this season.

Edited by Lukas

5 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Panthers season over is also over so what's the point in signing anyone now..we can't win anything...awful season...please come back Ged.

They were never gonna sign anybody with only 2 home meetings left with no chance of play offs , this has to be the most embarrassing season I've ever witnessed from start to finish a complete pi55take on paying public

• Like 3

Might aswell bring back the Poles, least would get an ounce of excitement at home and crap away from home, rather than crap all round

Apologies to all  can,t resist this.

"Bemused  Brattered & Bewildered"

• Like 1