British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

1 minute ago, BlackPanther said:

Please guys and girls don't turn up to the Showground. This disgusting, disrespectful piss take attitude towards us fans cant be tolerated any longer. Don't turn up make Buster's bank account suffer in the same way he has made us fans suffer. People paid good money for season tickets this season and they're the ones I really feel for the most. 

If you turn up putting money in Buster's pocket then he's getting away with his actions. Don't do it anymore. You're not missing out on anything. No entertainment watching our team lose by 20+ every week. 

Get real!! I doubt any money going in Busters pocket. If you do not turn up you hasten the end. Surely nobody wants that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wealdstone said:

Get real!! I doubt any money going in Busters pocket. If you do not turn up you hasten the end. Surely nobody wants that.

If you keep going to a restaurant what serves up gash  food it will inevitably close

is it the customers fault for the restaurant closing ???

I can't see how speedways any different and lets face it buster has hardly done anything team wise to improve the menu and is serving up gash 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

We're going under anyway. So hopefully enough fans unite to put Buster in a financial crisis.

Personally I am still hoping for a saviour to emerge

Hate to say it but more chance of Jesus Christ resurrecting, I fear for the Panthers future sadly

1 minute ago, hans fan said:

If you keep going to a restaurant what serves up gash  food it will inevitably close

is it the customers fault for the restaurant closing ???

I can't see how speedways any different and lets face it buster has hardly done anything team wise to improve the menu and is serving up gash 

I am not defending Buster but hope  a new enlightened owner will emerge.  If you care at all for Panthers you do not wish them to fold.   

All you say is true. But I and many will still wish for Panthers to survive

1 minute ago, wealdstone said:

I am not defending Buster but hope  a new enlightened owner will emerge.  If you care at all for Panthers you do not wish them to fold.   

Nobody wants them to fold I would hope

if you serve up gash don't expect to get paying customers  

• Like 1

This is Speedway. Not football. Clubs actually rely on fans money for them to function. Not playing devils advocate. Boycotting is NOT the answer. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

Way I see it the only way the club survives is by some miracle that someone puts a bid in to buy the club off Buster. If we're going to lose our club because of one man then we should make him suffer too. Put Buster in a financial crisis where he has to sell all of his club's. Yeah it's nasty but he doesn't care about us or our club so why should we care about him. 

You admit that no one wants to buy speedway clubs. Then say you hope Buster has to sell all his clubs. Who's going to buy them ?. So what you really are saying is hope Lynn and Ippo close , if Peterborough does?. Surely not

On 8/9/2019 at 10:19 PM, orion said:

Stop creeping ..why do get so star stuck  ?  take the posters off the wall and put the bay city rollers back up 

Can I have them back then if you've finished with them. The Bratters posters are full of dart holes and looking at bit of a mess now, not that they ever looked great but did keep the flies out :D

Edited by Crump99
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

Ipswich are safe. Chris Louis put in a buy back clause so they don't have any worries. 

I'll be honest with you and I know this isn't going to go down well.

King's Lynn is Buster's real passion so if Buster's actions result in Peterborough Speedway being shut down for good then I hope we take King's Lynn and his entire bank account with us and leave him in debt where he has to declare himself bankrupt. Karma is a biatch to put it politely and he deserves his comeuppance after the amount of rubbish he has put us through ever since Day 1.  

We all have our own views. It's a shame this is yours :rolleyes:

You want someone's life to be ruined because your team isn't doing great this year for various reasons.  There is more to life than mickey mouse speedway, you need to get out a bit more and enjoy the many other things life has to offer. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

Got nothing to do with results. 

It's all down to putting the clubs future at risk which will more than likely lead to Peterborough Speedway shutting down for good. 

I would imagine nearly all clubs are in danger of closing with the way speedway is now. 

Maybe you or others should arrange some type of consortium take over. I'm sure real fans with a bit of nous could keep it going for a while longer, until a decent owner could be found. 

Edited by Baldyman

19 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

I don't care if my comments don't go down well because the reality is Buster already tried to get Peterborough Speedway shut down during the Ged Rathbone era by handing out a massive fine that nobody could afford. Now Buster is trying to get club shut down again by driving people away whilst standing their laughing and taking the mickey out of everyone associated with the club. 

Buster bought the club. Spent is own money.. Just to get Peterborough shut down :blink:

See how you feel tomorrow, when you have chilled a bit.

Edited by Bald Bloke

15 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

I don't care if my comments don't go down well because the reality is Buster already tried to get Peterborough Speedway shut down during the Ged Rathbone era by handing out a massive fine that nobody could afford. Now Buster is trying to get club shut down again by driving people away whilst standing their laughing and taking the mickey out of everyone associated with the club. 

So he spent a massive amount of money on the club so he could close it down   ..Wow ever by  bsf levels that really is stupid