British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

1 minute ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

The upside was he wasnt there to twit someone off and injure them....

That's true,  but as you know, isn't the point.   It doesn't matter though, I've been beaten into submission along with the other tens of thousands that no longer can be bothered with it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

No he saved that for the next night at Edinburgh 

Did he? Was his van fixed, did he join the AA that have a home start and a get you to your destination policy. 

Just now, scoobydoo said:

How do you think Heeps got injured 

I dont know how Heeps got injured, I don't invest my time following closely enough, I was out doing other things I have an interest in.   I know now though, thanks for that. 

3 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Let's just take the broken down van for example.  When did it break down? Couldn't they hire a van? Couldn't the club get a van to him? This is supposed to be a pro sport, does that seem professional? Can you imagine say Hamiltons cat breaking down on the day of a race,       oh okay Lewis, don't worry, we will use someone else.  

I used to love speedway, now I'm seriously starting to hate it., and my attendance is becoming less and less 

The sport in this country is so un professionall, its pathetic 

I've got RAC cover on my car for £29.99 for the year :blink: And thinking he should arrive maybe 2 hours before the start of the meeting. Plenty of time.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Not sure if anybody else has noticed; but bookmakers have stopped taking bets on us winning the league.

I wonder if something is in the air? A new signing perhaps...

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Not sure if anybody else has noticed; but bookmakers have stopped taking bets on us winning the league.

I wonder if something is in the air? A new signing perhaps...

Well with Summers out now, very much needed! -_-

Still hes done well as you normally dont get many Summers that last to many days,.

Maybe JCFs bookie has stopped taking bets on his replacement being from Kings Lynn  

Or will Ulrich get another booking 

14 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Still hes done well as you normally dont get many Summers that last to many days,.

Maybe JCFs bookie has stopped taking bets on his replacement being from Kings Lynn  

Or will Ulrich get another booking 

It will be Ulrich another budgie signing and might as well come further under points limit it’s not like they haven’t took pea with old has Beens 

3 hours ago, hans fan said:

It will be Ulrich another budgie signing and might as well come further under points limit it’s not like they haven’t took pea with old has Beens 

Don't expect it matters at this stage with nothing to ride for but pride who guests, been under the points limit most of the season so another few matches wont make any difference, 

Edited by scoobydoo

About three to four weeks of the season left just enough time to ensure both Belle Vue and Wolves get the full 4pts they need from visits to the showground 

• Haha 1

Ipswich get NKI..we get Ulrich..season is over anyway so who cares?....which seems to have been the case all season...

When is Simon Lambert returning?