British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

I’m thinking of decorating my lounge.  Any suggestions on colour ?  What’s ‘in’ at the mo ?

Andersen is nowhere near fit but can't work out what is happening with Scott Nicholls.    He was flying for Wolves but run out of methanol for Panthers..

• Sad 1

Does Scott's ban cover Saturday night in the studio on BT?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lefty said:

Does Scott's ban cover Saturday night in the studio on BT?

I think thats where he did his back in?!!:rolleyes:

When you see the Premier League averages in Speedway Star , shows just how much off the pace Panthers are.

Apparently there is an exhibition at the showground on 19th September outlining the plan for the redevelopment of the showground.....

• Sad 1

I have seen this too, however Peterborough will be running next year so we know we have at least one more season of speedway to look forward to ! 

1 hour ago, Sully said:

Apparently there is an exhibition at the showground on 19th September outlining the plan for the redevelopment of the showground.....

Wonder if Buster will get a Banger Racing proposal put forward!!!! 

2 hours ago, Sully said:

He's just confirmed that Panthers will run for the next few seasons at least 

13 minutes ago, Flappy said:

He's just confirmed that Panthers will run for the next few seasons at least 

PETERBOROUGH Speedway owner Keith Chapman insists the short term future of the club is secure. Reports have surfaced outlining proposals for redevelopment at the East of England Arena - but Chapman insists this will be a longer term project. He said: “We are in dialogue with the management at the Showground who have kept us in touch with developments. “Whatever happens, it’s not an overnight situation. I fully expect the sport to continue at the venue for the next few seasons without actually putting a timescale on it. “The Showground have been superb in keeping me updated and have been reassuring. There will be Speedway there next year.” 

5 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

PETERBOROUGH Speedway owner Keith Chapman insists the short term future of the club is secure. Reports have surfaced outlining proposals for redevelopment at the East of England Arena - but Chapman insists this will be a longer term project. He said: “We are in dialogue with the management at the Showground who have kept us in touch with developments. “Whatever happens, it’s not an overnight situation. I fully expect the sport to continue at the venue for the next few seasons without actually putting a timescale on it. “The Showground have been superb in keeping me updated and have been reassuring. There will be Speedway there next year.” 

It is good that Peterborough will continue but in which league ?