British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

Where has it been stated it's in BT..why would they want to show this fixture?

8 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Where has it been stated it's in BT..why would they want to show this fixture?

It's on bt planner 

• Like 1

And they said during yesterdays coverage. Hope Peterborough at least compete in front of the cameras. Crazy decision tbh.

On 9/7/2019 at 5:11 PM, Sully said:

Not up to speed with such things but this bit sounds interesting?

“Such a master plan must demonstrate how the functioning Showground will be retained. The loss of any existing leisure and sports facilities will not be supported unless replacement

facilities are provided in accordance with policy LP30.”

It makes people feel better but doesn't mean a lot. If speedway isn't there because we're not running for whatever reason (and it's been close on numerous occasions since 2010 as we know) then there is nothing to be replaced.

• Sad 1

On 9/7/2019 at 6:03 PM, proud panther said:

Crowd could be as low as 500 now it's on BT.

Live is better and with only 2 meeting left people have all winter to sit on their arse.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Live is better and with only 2 meeting left people have all winter to sit on their arse.

Would have agreed with you before this season, could you give me a rough estimate of crowd numbers tomorrow please ?

Just now, proud panther said:

Would have agreed with you before this season, could you give me a rough estimate of crowd numbers tomorrow please ?

Not fussed tbh and never play the numbers game anyway. Even Frost complained of awful gates and he provided a much superior product. Bratters complained over the years as well. It is what it is and the only supporters missing out are the ones not there. It should be entertaining and nobody wants to look a mug on TV.

If it is as low as mentioned it will be interesting hearing Bill and Ben bigging up the size of the crowd.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Not fussed tbh and never play the numbers game anyway. Even Frost complained of awful gates and he provided a much superior product. Bratters complained over the years as well. It is what it is and the only supporters missing out are the ones not there. It should be entertaining and nobody wants to look a mug on TV.

I don't feel like I'm missing out, that's the worrying thing, as before this season, I hardly ever missed a match.

18 hours ago, Baldyman said:

It's on bt planner 

so was wolves kings lynn last week but that was pulled !!

Clump 200 together in the centre of the stand and pass it off as a well run professional sport. Of course, if the track does provide for some exciting racing it will hardly matter!

4 minutes ago, Crumpet77 said:

Troy's rain strop meter will be rising by the second :)

I think your right. Steady rain until 7pm. I’m sure he will try and get his team mates to get it called off 

If we do come to tapes in 2020, Ty, Hans and Scotty need to be nowhere near the team, I’d take Charles (as a 3/5), Rohan (as a 3/5) and BWD (as a 2) from the riders we have had as permanent riders this year. Summers at a push possibly.

Edited by Panther1997