British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

1 minute ago, Panther1997 said:

If we do come to tapes in 2019, Ty, Hans and Scotty need to be nowhere near the team, I’d take Charles (as a 3/5), Rohan (as a 3/5) and BWD (as a 2) from the riders we have had as permanent riders this year. Summers at a push possibly.

it is 2019 :party:

4 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

it is 2019 :party:

Hello Geoff - so it is -  how do you think Belle Vue will go in 2019? :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Panther1997 said:

If we do come to tapes in 2020, Ty, Hans and Scotty need to be nowhere near the team, I’d take Charles (as a 3/5), Rohan (as a 3/5) and BWD (as a 2) from the riders we have had as permanent riders this year. Summers at a push possibly.

Need to get some aussies like the old days theres not many of them that dont like the showground 

• Like 3

Flying Ryan would be a catch. He loves the place. No doubt Wolves will try and nail him down for 2020 asap.

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Flying Ryan would be a catch

Nah. He's only good for 18 points :P

• Haha 1

Peterborough wont get Douglas, Poole are no doubt tapping him up already

All change for him now he went home a few seasons ago unsure he would be back in the UK again due to his low average issue with a visa now he may have the pick of where he wants to ride

7 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Peterborough wont get Douglas, Poole are no doubt tapping him up already

All change for him now he went home a few seasons ago unsure he would be back in the UK again due to his low average issue with a visa now he may have the pick of where he wants to ride

He certainly rides the Showground well, I haven’t seen him have a poor meeting at Alwalton this year.

Buster said last night he’s got some big plans for next season. He also mentioned that by sport have told him unless there is 10 teams in the prem they won’t be doing speedway coverage next season ! Maybe I can cancel BT sport after all ! 

41 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Buster said last night he’s got some big plans for next season. He also mentioned that by sport have told him unless there is 10 teams in the prem they won’t be doing speedway coverage next season ! Maybe I can cancel BT sport after all ! 

They haven't done a lot of coverage this year with 7 teams let alone 10 teams!!

39 minutes ago, Trees said:

They haven't done a lot of coverage this year with 7 teams let alone 10 teams!!

Yeah true, it will be a shame to lose the coverage, I just can’t see where three more teams will Step up to premier league. Glasgow seem to have plenty of money so maybe them. And maybe Leicester again. Can’t see another team willing to step up though 

19 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Yeah true, it will be a shame to lose the coverage, I just can’t see where three more teams will Step up to premier league. Glasgow seem to have plenty of money so maybe them. And maybe Leicester again. Can’t see another team willing to step up though 

Somerset!?;)

Even if 3 teams were to leap at the chance to come up, where are the riders going to come from?

Neither Ipswich or peterborough have had a true no.1 this season - is adding 3 teams all of a sudden going to attract 6/7 top riders back here to strengthen the league up!? Not like btsport would be chucking loads of extra cash in the hat to help them go and entice these riders is it

unless they want to see a 10 team league made up of 5 man teams??

Edited by 89buttons