British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

14 hours ago, greytiger said:

Thought this was a Speedway Forum, why are you including Football.:rolleyes:

and it's supposed to be a Peterborough Panthers thread........   :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, geoff58 said:

trapping off you make laugh show a post/comment from me ???  you are not has daft as you seem then going to NSS more than boring flux arena :t: it's all about opinions don't like it tough don't answer i won't lose any sleep :party:

See Geoff, you are doing it again.  It seems like you can’t help yaself.  Now you are trapping off about you trapping off.

Do you think it could be an illness ?  Go get it checked out.  Better safe than sorry.

13 hours ago, geoff58 said:

another one in cuckoo land is it something about the tractor air down there full of manure :rofl:

You certainly have that quoting down to a fine art.  

Weren't you trapping off about how good the aces would be and how poor Ipswich would be when season first started.  And I remember you telling me how good the Aces would be away after I said the would be the rubbish away. 

Be humble

• Like 2

5 hours ago, PE7Panther said:

and it's supposed to be a Peterborough Panthers thread........   :rolleyes:

The less said really about Peterborough Panthers 2019 the better,  a season to totally forget. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, semion said:

See Geoff, you are doing it again.  It seems like you can’t help yaself.  Now you are trapping off about you trapping off.

Do you think it could be an illness ?  Go get it checked out.  Better safe than sorry.

takes one to know one !!  i'm in after your check up :rofl:

5 hours ago, Baldyman said:

You certainly have that quoting down to a fine art.  

Weren't you trapping off about how good the aces would be and how poor Ipswich would be when season first started.  And I remember you telling me how good the Aces would be away after I said the would be the rubbish away. 

Be humble

if you say so but without the post being shown it's all bullrubbish on your part anyway off to cup final now :party:

39 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

if you say so but without the post being shown it's all bullrubbish on your part anyway off to cup final now :party:

Good luck with your prestigious cup final, come on you Robins!!

17 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Good luck with your prestigious cup final, come on you Robins!!

oops wrong result you were hoping for :rofl: would have been more but for no bjerre but there you go these things happen i will just watch poole score 50 + on monday to demoralise you in prep for the semi-final :party:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

oops wrong result you were hoping for :rofl: would have been more but for no bjerre but there you go these things happen i will just watch poole score 50 + on monday to demoralise you in prep for the semi-final :party:

Forever blue is a Poole fan. 

And good luck in the second leg, you’ll need it. 

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Think there is a clue in the name. :)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

Don't really care about the outcome to be honest, I am not a Swindon fan, thought you would have realised that,  if I was I would be annoyed Belle Vue were allowed a facility for Bjerre missing a flight then claiming injury. Well we scored 58 last night but I think a much closer contest next Monday and hopefully some good racing for the cameras.

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Don't really care about the outcome to be honest, I am not a Swindon fan, thought you would have realised that,  if I was I would be annoyed Belle Vue were allowed a facility for Bjerre missing a flight then claiming injury. Well we scored 58 last night but I think a much closer contest next Monday and hopefully some good racing for the cameras.

good racing at poole :rofl: i won't hold my breath !! bjerre actually fell twice in the danish meeting pictures are on you tube have look !! has for pulling fast ones i think we all know poole are the masters of that without a doubt FACT !!

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

you said that about 1st leg :rofl: pretty good with no bjerre :t: lets see if chapmans golden boy bothers to turn up for your dead rubber meetings at FTG flux arena :party:

You’ll have to quote me where I said it about the first leg as I fancy you are inventing stuff again. 

2 hours ago, semion said:

Think there is a clue in the name. :)

It could be the same for Geoff - perhaps 58 is his IQ score ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2