British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

43 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

good racing at poole :rofl: i won't hold my breath !! bjerre actually fell twice in the danish meeting pictures are on you tube have look !! has for pulling fast ones i think we all know poole are the masters of that without a doubt FACT !!

Yes seen the video and pictures but missing the flight was the reason for his absence not his bruises.

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Yes seen the video and pictures but missing the flight was the reason for his absence not his bruises.

you know that personally you his doctor  ? NO pure speculation oh the irony !!

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

You’ll have to quote me where I said it about the first leg as I fancy you are inventing stuff again. 

you stick to tractor FTG racing  at boring flux arena :( zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

oh the irony how is ricky wells after his suspect injury ?? not able to ride last night ???? getting in form ryan douglas to guest !! but wells fit enough to ride tonight for edinboro !! i rest my case poole are the masters of pulling the fast one FACT !!

17 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

oh the irony how is ricky wells after his suspect injury ?? not able to ride last night ???? getting in form ryan douglas to guest !! but wells fit enough to ride tonight for edinboro !! i rest my case poole are the masters of pulling the fast one FACT !!

To quote your words.You know that personally you his doctor  ? NO pure speculation oh the irony !!

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

you stick to tractor FTG racing  at boring flux arena :( zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As well as making stuff up you also don’t listen, I’ve already said I rarely go and have been to Belle Vue more this year. Do keep up. 

Do us a favour, if you lose the cup final then come on here and front up rather than going missing like you did last week when you didn’t take four points at P’boro. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, geoff58 said:

So why aren't at least the play off contenders' promoters calling them out, ridiculous!!

20 minutes ago, Crumpet77 said:

Did this use to be the Panthers thread ? :o

It is called "thread drift"! Happens everywhere.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, foreverblue said:

To quote your words.You know that personally you his doctor  ? NO pure speculation oh the irony !!

changing your tune now better swallow that lump in your throat :rofl::t: who's trapping off now oh dear PMSL 

17 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

changing your tune now better swallow that lump in your throat :rofl::t: who's trapping off now oh dear PMSL 

No lump in my throat thanks!! Just re quoting you. Nice to see Ricky is doing well for Edinburgh, the rest seems to have done him the world of good.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

No lump in my throat thanks!! Just re quoting you. Nice to see Ricky is doing well for Edinburgh, the rest seems to have done him the world of good.

just goes to prove naff all wrong with him must have seen a miracle doctor :rofl: you are welcome to him he is dog rubbishe as you are finding out !!

24 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

just goes to prove naff all wrong with him must have seen a miracle doctor :rofl: you are welcome to him he is dog rubbishe as you are finding out !!

MPT didn't ride for Kings Lynn last night either but is riding for Redcar tonight, doubt much wrong with Kenny Bjerre and would have rode without flight delays but to me that is a very reasonable excuse and the rules should allow a facility anyway.

Edited by foreverblue

On 9/13/2019 at 8:51 PM, foreverblue said:

MPT didn't ride for Kings Lynn last night either but is riding for Redcar tonight, doubt much wrong with Kenny Bjerre and would have rode without flight delays but to me that is a very reasonable excuse and the rules should allow a facility anyway.

best thing you have spoken all night :t:

On 9/13/2019 at 8:51 PM, foreverblue said:

I know I'm gonna get slaughtered for this but whatever league we are in I would personally would get Ulrich signed up for next season with the scores he's banging in now with the average he is on.