Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

Cookie still trying to get another job

JobCentre_203x150.jpg

Edited by cambpanther

38 minutes ago, cambpanther said:

Cookie still trying to get another job

JobCentre_203x150.jpg

It's not clever knocking people waiting outside a job centre, you just better hope it's not you standing there one day

8 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

The new promoters were saying over a month ago that Tungate  would be a NO1 direct replacement for Harris and failed to take note that on this forum people were saying why are they not mentioning the fact that that Cook's average with 2.5 % addition would make N0;1 , The promoters said absolutely nothing to confirm or deny this , which makes me think he was never going to be included in the first place , if they knew things were not correct for one reason or another why are they now  getting themselves  into another embarrassing  situation. Chapman and his puppets jump from one  cock up to another and think the fans will understand and take it on the chin .It will be o/k we can just blame Ged now he gone.

2019 Regulations

16.2.1.2 At the end of each Season the BSPA will produce a Listing of all riders who have competed in British Speedway during that season and following approval and/or amendment at the BSPA AGM’s these MA’s (i.e. excluding Bonus Points but including other allowances) will be the Riders MA for used at the start of the following Season.
16.2.1.3 These MA’s will remain effective for Team Building, Team Positioning, Facilities, rider eligibility for Heat 15 etc. until new MA’s become effective.
16.2.1.4 Updated MA’s will be calculated monthly on a rolling basis on all eligible meetings, up to and including 23rd of the month to become effective from the 1st of the following month.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

However if you are plastering Mrs Miggins extension 

Never mind Cook and Summers tell me more about this new Pie shop extension!.  Has Mrs Miggins got  Busters ok with this food outlet and is he getting a cut ?

When Buster held a fan’s forum meeting after taking over the local football club I well remember his rallying call when challenged over something he didn’t like.

’you know where the exit  is’

You have been warned 

• Thanks 1

all the comments on here recently just proves what a mickey mouse sport we follow. I don't take it to serious anymore just go for the racing now :party:

Edited by ray c
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

It's not clever knocking people waiting outside a job centre, you just better hope it's not you standing there one day

If i am then it wont be because ive refused a job offer and deserve special treatment

On 3/29/2019 at 8:49 AM, scoobydoo said:

Might need him if no one is signed in time as dont expect you get a facility for a not signed my contract rider whos been released. 

In the wacky world that is British speedway nothing would surprise me

i seem to recall in the 70s John Davis was in dispute and rode as a guest for himself

Edited by Triple.H.
predictive text had me again
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

Which Wednesday is that then does anybody care anymore for me i'm totally sick of the whole embarrassing Chapman era just hope he can soon find a buyer and get out of Peterborough altogether.

Yes a lot that cares and looking forward to the season ,if you don`t care , don`t keep putting negative comments here , all clubs have problems some worse than ours , we are in top league with a good side, new grippy track lets enjoy it

jimg 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jimg said:

Yes a lot that cares and looking forward to the season ,if you don`t care , don`t keep putting negative comments here , all clubs have problems some worse than ours , we are in top league with a good side, new grippy track lets enjoy it

jimg 

I beg to differ, we had a good side, but its looking dire now. Replacing a number one with a number seven spells disaster ....

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jimg said:

jimg 

Problem is we were promised Ged, Bomber & Cook and we've somehow ended up with Pratt, Tungate & Summers.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Problem is we were promised Ged, Bomber & Cook and we've somehow ended up with Pratt, Tungate & Summers.

Sounds like a dodgy law firm in Australia ....

8 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Why did Ged bail out? 

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Aaron Summers didn't see that coming! Lucky old Belle Vue on monday and lucky for Poole next monday. 

why are Poole lucky a week on Monday?

• Like 1

Poole at Peterborough 15th April by then no doubt Hans Andersen would of been released  for having the wrong colour kevlars to everyone else

• Like 1
  • Haha 2