British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

3 hours ago, Debbs said:

I support all of Buster teams .

Home many aliases per team ?

Is it one or two for every team in the UK or have you broadened out into Europe . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Icicle said:

Lucky Buster!! He had a talk with a Blow up doll!! 

wow whats with the compliments....blow up dolls have a use!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Debbs said:

Spoke 2 Buster and we will make some great changes and make the play offs and win the league.

You were honoured. I bumped into him today, in Screw Fix.. Couldn't get a word out of him :unsure:

Image result for drain buster pics

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/18/2019 at 2:09 PM, wealdstone said:

There is no doubt in my mind  that as Neil and Ged have said that the original team was in budget, I also feel that as Neil told me personally both he and Ged intended to remain as promoters albeit with Buster as owner. Seems to me they were subsequently shafted and then I suspect betrayed  by those that they had previously considered  as friends. Despite not going public it speaks volumes that one of the biggest Panthers Fans both practically and financially has walked away.

you make a good point there. 

• Like 2

On 7/18/2019 at 7:20 PM, Isotonic said:

Can't help thinking  the T.Balfe sponsorship disappeared about the same time Ged and Neil did.

and they would have known what was going on behind the scenes, for sure. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

We need to boycott, to force Buster out.

If we boycott, Buster will have to sell at a low price. 

Shall I set up a Facebook page?

You  really are a silly sod

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

We need to boycott, to force Buster out.

If we boycott, Buster will have to sell at a low price. 

Shall I set up a Facebook page?

I'm no fan of Buster but all boycotts will do is lead to the closure of Peterborough Speedway!

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

Boycott has already started. Only going to get worse from now. Peterborough Speedway will close unless Buster Chapman sells the club. That is the reality of the situation we're now in. Break until the next few home meeting's and I guarantee everyone the attendances will be shocking unless 2 or 3 team changes are made. Nobody is going to pay money to see a 1-7 lose by a double figure margin whilst struggling to get 3-3's all night long.

You are totally correct - hope Buster has DEEP POCKETS because it’s gonna be expensive!  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

Boycott has already started. Only going to get worse from now. Peterborough Speedway will close unless Buster Chapman sells the club. That is the reality of the situation we're now in. Break until the next few home meeting's and I guarantee everyone the attendances will be shocking unless 2 or 3 team changes are made. Nobody is going to pay money to see a 1-7 lose by a double figure margin whilst struggling to get 3-3's all night long.

Maybe Bluster will run the last 3 Panthers 'home' meetings at Lynn. No rent to pay, and the crowds will be poor at both venues.

• Like 1

Another embarrassing performance from the Also rans of the league. I see that Johnson had told the Speedway star that the "keyboard warriors" should back off Buster and point the blame at himself and sidekick Pratt for this shambolic season...

Edited by Lukas
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

Carl Johnson just sounds like a kiss a** yes man now. Seems like Carl say's everything Buster want's to hear.  

Carl is  I fear way out of his depth amongst  the Mafia elite.

• Like 1