Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

40 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

That's all their is to say. 

I very much doubt that :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BlackPanther said:

Sorry for caring about Peterborough Speedway.

Sorry for worrying about the future of our club.

It's best you put me on block tbh because the posts will not stop regarding Buster unless his attitude towards the club and the fan base changes as that is all I signed up for.

I'm sure that Dick and I care as much about the club and it's future as you and have seem all of the club's owners, promoters come and go over the years. I've been through the constant moaning phase, in fact I'm sure that Dick pulled me up over my weekly dislike of Henning Bager many moons ago. Maybe you'll come through your phase at some point. But until then, that's good advice. You can join an exclusive blocked club :)

1 hour ago, BlackPanther said:

Those who are for Buster will try everything possible to put others down or post to get a reaction. 

Just the same at KL although there is a growing club of persistent " does it really have to be like this under Buster" thinkers & posters. Of course, we know that sadly the answer is , Yes!. He is a very hard man to persuade that even thinking that someone's point of view ( especially one different to his ) is worthy of hearing ( even if not listening to it or considering it).

There are IMO very few Buster supporters , but  rather those that realise it is Buster or nothing at the moment.  Ipswich will survive as the Louis still have some control  as will KL . Panthers on the other hand are up the creek without a paddle.

• Like 1

Buster has been in control at Lynn for several years.  Ipswich has been in the hands of the Louis also for several years.  How many owners have come and gone at Alwarton  in say the last 20 years.

Must tell it’s own story on how viable the place is for Speedway

42 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

Doubt P'boro will go into the one big league of 2020

Now that is a subject that i have mixed views about. Not re my team but the Sport overall. Anyway this is the Peterborough thread. I feel really sorry for their loyal fans btw.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, semion said:

Buster has been in control at Lynn for several years.  Ipswich has been in the hands of the Louis also for several years.  How many owners have come and gone at Alwarton  in say the last 20 years.

Peterborough have spent the majority of those past 20 years racing in the top flight of British Speedway, granted theres been a few different owners over the years but two of them gave there fans the Elite League title with some top class riders, good racing and with plenty of entertainment thrown in coupled with the satisfaction of being twice the best speedway club in the country,  so whos actually had the best of those past 20 years in the long run.

Of course its all changed now for sure 

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1

No dispute about the success they enjoyed  Scobs, more people seem to have a few years then pass it on. That to me says it’s a struggle to make it pay.  

16 hours ago, semion said:

Louis' in charge at Ipswich for 30 years... and have kept the club safe dispite some dark hours ie the winter of 95 

21 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

How's replacing Worrall with Nick Morris going?

Could use him to guest in a couple (not all 3) of the upcoming home meetings in August - but not sure what this has to do with this Peterborough thread?!

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Could use him to guest in a couple (not all 3) of the upcoming home meetings in August - but not sure what this has to do with this Peterborough thread?!

Yeah wrong thread just wondered as Morris still has a higher average than Worrall 

On 7/26/2019 at 8:20 PM, semion said:

No dispute about the success they enjoyed  Scobs, more people seem to have a few years then pass it on. That to me says it’s a struggle to make it pay.  

So maybe a newcomer could have been forgiven for buying the club moving it up a league and giving us false hopes but someone who is a long time Club Owner already not to mention BSPA Chairman should have done his homework and know better - proof he is totally delusional!  

PS.  Whatever happened to his son?   Didn’t he fall out with him as well?  

Edited by maneacat
PS.