British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

Craig had a poor season in 2018 by his standards but towards the end of the season, immediately prior to his injury, he was back to his best. I am very sorry to see Craig go but think that Bjerre will probably, at the least, replicate his scoring. In my opinion Craig never fully got to grips with the NSS, he was our fourth best rider at home but within 0.01 of a point of being our best rider away.

I certainly don't see Craig as a 3rd heat leader but equally not as an out and out number one. However, if he is at his best and the Peterborough track suits him he will undoubtedly improve his current average. I hope he does well.

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 1

I think most Panthers fans will be very satisfied with the signings so far. The overall result will depend on the quality of the lower order.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TBC said:

I hear another rider is not coming to the show ground next year because of the restrictions in the contract

Not allowing  a rider to have his own personal sponsors on his bike covers is wrong 

I just hope Buster enjoys his big kickback from the BT deal

Who’s that then?

6 hours ago, TBC said:

I hear another rider is not coming to the show ground next year because of the restrictions in the contract

Not allowing  a rider to have his own personal sponsors on his bike covers is wrong 

I just hope Buster enjoys his big kickback from the BT deal

It would be nice if you can fill us in with a bit more detail as I don't like half a story. Or are you sworn to secrecy

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

It would be nice if you can fill us in with a bit more detail as I don't like half a story. Or are you sworn to secrecy

My thoughts exactly. 

It is possible, of course - this is flippin' speedway after all :rolleyes: - but surely any contract glitches like this would have arisen and been sorted out before Ged was telling us that he's got all 7 riders.   

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, PE7Panther said:

My thoughts exactly. 

It is possible, of course - this is flippin' speedway after all :rolleyes: - but surely any contract glitches like this would have arisen and been sorted out before Ged was telling us that he's got all 7 riders.   

Robert Lambert was mentioned, but it's probably just unfounded rumours anyway...

If no Lambert at Lynn would Buster look to transfer one of his Peterborough signings to balance things up ?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, semion said:

If no Lambert at Lynn would Buster look to transfer one of his Peterborough signings to balance things up ?

No because they're Ged signings 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

TBC is trolling. I listened to Ged on the radio on Friday he said signing announcement on Monday and another on Thursday and then the same again the week after to keep fans guessing the 1-7. That should tell you everything is fine with the signed riders. 

No sorry I am not trolling, I like Ged, but like all promotors his public comments are not always accurate, at the time of that interview 1 if not more of the riders had not signed a contract. 

17 minutes ago, TBC said:

No sorry I am not trolling, I like Ged, but like all promotors his public comments are not always accurate, at the time of that interview 1 if not more of the riders had not signed a contract. 

Who is it then?!

18 minutes ago, TBC said:

Sounds like a wind up to me as you can't even name who is involved so will just have to dismiss it as idle gossip.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

Robert Lambert was mentioned, but it's probably just unfounded rumours anyway...

Sounds like it to me. 

Edited by PE7Panther

i remember a few seasons ago at Kings Lynn Kenny Bjerre was the only rider that didn't have Roger Warnes Transport on his fork cover, i asked him and he said he wouldn't be there if he couldn't, it really is that important for riders

How about this team?
Peterborough 42.46
C Harris 7.59
H Andersen 7.56
C Cook 7.54
S Nicholls 6.64
M P Toft 5.38
U Ostergaard 4.75
S Lambert 3.00 
  • Haha 1