British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

52 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

And the gullible fans are to believe that!

That is what they expect , it's not the lies behind it, it's the truth what is not being told and they expect fans to suck up and believe this.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

You wouldnt be seeing either of these riders if it had not been for Busters Grubby Hands 

I would have rather stayed in the championship without the dictator being involved. BSPA chairman running 3 out of the 7 league teams , how can that be justified.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

I would have rather stayed in the championship without the dictator being involved. BSPA chairman running 3 out of the 7 league teams , how can that be justified.

Agree

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ghosty said:

We now know why Harris keeped quiet when sacked by panthers, keep it zipped & you can go to Foxhall OR NO premier slot for 2019! 

Looks like Tungate flatly refused to return to Ippo, rider control 1960s style has returned to Speedway GB via Buster "C". That's "C" for control? 

You of course assume he was sacked!!!!

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Is it possible the averages didn't add up and some riders didn't get the rider average discount they were expecting.

The team was publicised as subject to BSPA approval so if that was the case then it'd be easy enough to say as such and fans would have understood as long as it wasn't via a made up ruling. It was communicated for financial reasons and the BSPA as a whole do not control individual team budgets as far as I'm aware.

42 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

If it's short term (ie. for 2019 with a view to lessen Chapman's club influence after) to keep the top league going and keep the profile of the sport up via BT then I think that it can be justified. It may or may not work but I can't see the harm in trying.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wealdstone said:

This is the sort of thing that annoys me even more than the deed. Fans treated with utter contempt and disdain.

Hence why they are getting fewer and fewer. 

• Like 3

On 1/23/2019 at 3:11 PM, BlackPanther said:

Tungate.

Karl said exciting rider,  Garitty? to me, is type of rider fits that description more than,  Tungate or Nichols

jimg

7 minutes ago, jimg said:

Karl said exciting rider,  Garitty? to me, is type of rider fits that description more than,  Tungate or Nichols

jimg

I hope not :neutral:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jimg said:

jimg

No thanks , i'd much rather see him riding for opposition and I wouldn't be at all happy for him to be a replacement for Harris. I don't think I would be alone on that either.

On 1/23/2019 at 1:18 PM, NickH114 said:

Nicholls back at the showground maybe?

Ipswich were quoted to be looking at bringing in a European rider, and it was hinted that there were deals to be done. Maybe Peterborough make pursue one of those options and bag a new 'asset' into the bargain? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

No thanks , i'd much rather see him riding for opposition and I wouldn't be at all happy for him to be a replacement for Harris. I don't think I would be alone on that either.

Did not say he was ideal to ride for us, was just stating my opinion of an Exiting rider, Buckowski one of my favs was an exiting ride, just saying Tungate or Scotty to me are  not,

jimg