British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

1 hour ago, Spl77 said:

I just hope they haven't forgotten that the crap sides they put out in our last couple of elite league days almost finished the club with crowds dropping below the 500 mark.

It's starting to feel like the bad old days of waiting until after Christmas only to see a couple of dodgy Poles named in an uninspiring side. 

I'm generally fearful how weak we'll be. 

Hope I'm proved wrong. 

I feel your fear.

Not only the team you'll need to worry about, admission prices will shock a few away also

44 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Not only the team you'll need to worry about, admission prices will shock a few away also

I would be expecting £18

The top riders are signed pretty much. 

If rumours can be believed Cook is leaving Belle Vue so hopefully we can get him in. 

A top 5 of Cook, Nicholls , Lawson , Schlien and King, does that fit with Covatti at 6?

Looks like we may be left with the hand me downs or something similar :unsure:

3 hours ago, Spl77 said:

It's starting to feel like the bad old days of waiting until after Christmas only to see a couple of dodgy Poles named in an uninspiring side. 

Baran, Miskowiak , Suchecki, Rempala 

They had some great races for the Witches....

Kowalik too.... didnt he win the Witches an away meeting at Kings Lynn.... :t:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Gavan said:

The top riders are signed pretty much. 

If rumours can be believed Cook is leaving Belle Vue so hopefully we can get him in. 

A top 5 of Cook, Nicholls , Lawson , Schlien and King, does that fit with Covatti at 6?

That is a very poor 6

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

That is a very poor 6

Not at Foxhall it isn't  :)

Superb 6 around foxhall, should be enough depth to pick some points up on the road too to be fair.

without any reductions it only leaves 2.27 for last spot though so not sure who qualifies for reductions and if so would it be enough to get it up to 3 for last spot?

also when I suggested a team with cook and Lawson in before someone intimated that there’s bad blood between the pair and wouldn’t likely ever see them in same side!? I have no knowledge of this so don’t know how true that may be!

The silence is deafening tho just wanna know now!!

Patience is a virtue

No racing until April so doesnt matter if the team is named in December or March

16 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

Think Ipswich will be on a very tight budget so I predict something like this for Ippo's 1-7

Why does everyone assume we will be the poor relations

We have attendances in line with the other Premiership clubs and the Tru tie up is as good as any also

No reason we cant compete 

1 minute ago, cuckootoyou said:

Have Ipswich or Sheffield changed their race night then ? i havn't been paying much attention lately.

Ipswich don`t have to because Premiership is now Monday`s and Thursday`s. Sheffield now Sunday`s