British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

THATCraig Cook will not be at Ipswich because Buster is out to give them a poor team so the suporters will stop going and the club will fold and he will lose all his money        IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU"LL  BELIEIVE  ANYTHING.

24 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

THATCraig Cook will not be at Ipswich because Buster is out to give them a poor team so the suporters will stop going and the club will fold and he will lose all his money        IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU"LL  BELIEIVE  ANYTHING.

With respect I’m guessing Ipswich is not your team. This is how it feels though. We will always be the poor relation. As Boston was to Lynn years ago. 

Are there any Ipswich fans who are happy we are in the premiership?????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

With respect I’m guessing Ipswich is not your team. This is how it feels though. We will always be the poor relation. As Boston was to Lynn years ago. 

Are there any Ipswich fans who are happy we are in the premiership?????

Seeing some of the lovely teams being announced in the championship :cry:

14 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Only if he rides poorly which i don't expect.

Or someone else does, and they need to fit another rider in ;)

14 hours ago, ray c said:

You tell me why doyle riding for swindon again with such a high average then ?

I might be wrong, but did Ford drop Holder when the inflated way to work out the averages where used one year and Lynn had the pleasure:blink:

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

I might be wrong, but did Ford drop Holder when the inflated way to work out the averages where used one year and Lynn had the pleasure:blink:

correct

• Like 1

As far as i can remember Boston was the King's Lynn's training ground which was used instead of Kings Lynn when a track was laid at Boston and was doing well until the land was sold to a supermarket ??   and they had to move out. perhaps an old supporter can put me right     The promrter in charge at the time was CYRIL CRANE NOT BUSTER.

/

Edited by John Scrutton

It was a second division track in its own right and indeed was used to hone the skills of the future Lynn riders. 

So in June when Lynn had a injury they would sign the Boston number one and have him replaced by a junior. Great for Lynn. Frustrating for Boston.  

11 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Belle Vue have let Cook go. come on get him signed up

How's he ride around foxhall.

17 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

How's he ride around foxhall.

Superb around Foxhall, not really seen anyone better for a lot of years

2 minutes ago, Icicle said:

but expensive....

So is Harris allegedly ;) Who knows what Buster is thinking.

3 minutes ago, Icicle said:

but expensive....

Possibly but with limited options now perhaps he will have to re-think how expensive he is? Realisation might be kicking in that he cannot name his price and expect to get signed up every year.