British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

So is Harris allegedly ;) Who knows what Buster is thinking.

Would have thought Harris had a reality check after the nightmare of Rye last season where he is probably still owed money he may never get.

Think Chris is a sensible man. he also runs Chris Harris Racing as a biz with sponsorship packages even down to the youngsters.

I think he knows he needs security of a team/s with a regular salary/deal rather than a unworkable guaranteed lump sum arrangement with speedway finances as they are. He is now signed up with Prem/Champ (with no real race night clashes) - he will probably also do his Grass & Long track meetings where he can in UK and abroad, so he can sleep at night knowing he is already sorted for 2019. He knows he is no longer an 8/9 point Prem man riding on the World stage in GP's. He also knows he will be many teams idea of a guest should a team need a rider at short notice for whatever reason. His wife also has a decent job I believe, so security from both sides allied to having a young family probably means Chris learned its more about security than shooting for the stars like the Rye deal that went sour.

I have a feeling Hample is gonna figure. Nothing to base that on but just a hunch. 

10 minutes ago, Spl77 said:

I have a feeling Hample is gonna figure. Nothing to base that on but just a hunch. 

It's Hampel and there's absolutely no chance of that happening. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BLACKHEART said:

1. Craig Cook 7.73

2. Richard Lawson 6.72

3. Scott Nicholls 6.64

4. Danny King 6.52

5. Jason Garrity 5.45

6. Josh Auty 4.72

7. Cameron Heeps 4.72

= 42.50

Change 5 and 6 and you may end up right in the end but not as of today

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

They are working on the top end of the team, i am more worried now than i was. Surely you get your big guns signed first. Wonder who the four are? Heeps is one i am guessing.

2 minutes ago, cuckootoyou said:

They are working on the top end of the team, i am more worried now than i was. Surely you get your big guns signed first. Wonder who the four are? Heeps is one i am guessing.

On plan C already.....

6 minutes ago, hans fan said:

Oh dear I'd be worried if i was a witches supporter esp if panthers line up is correct

Lets see how each 1-7 ends up

• Like 1

1 minute ago, New era Panthers said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see Craig Cook being you're NO1

I expect he could be persuaded by the refurbished heating in the changing rooms :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I expect he could be persuaded by the refurbished heating in the changing rooms :D

You better get the plumbers on standby for Thursday nights then.