British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

Unfortunately I think you are right re Vaculik Jason but we can but hope that he or someone like him fancies it

Rory confirmed for Wolves this morning. I’m now getting more concerned about our team. But until it’s announced and compared to the other teams it’s difficult to judge fully. 

Interestingly no one has replied to my question of does anyone want to be in the premiership!

So as expected, Rory goes back to Wolves. Cook is off to the Pussycats, so just who IS going to be our heatleaders?

Nicholls and King you’d expect are Certainties, but neither are heatleaders. Maybe third heatleader at a push but we’ll need bigger hitters than those two. 

Lets just hope Louis can pull a Rabbit out of the hat and this mystery foreigner is a good un! He’s going to need to be!!

5 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

So as expected, Rory goes back to Wolves. Cook is off to the Pussycats, so just who IS going to be our heatleaders?

Nicholls and King you’d expect are Certainties, but neither are heatleaders. Maybe third heatleader at a push but we’ll need bigger hitters than those two. 

Lets just hope Louis can pull a Rabbit out of the hat and this mystery foreigner is a good un! He’s going to need to be!!

Where is this confirmed ?

This could be our team 

1. Tungate 

2. Lawson 

3. King

4.bellego

5. Nicholls 

6. Heeps 

7. New euro rider. 

No wonder I feel worried 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Rory confirmed for Wolves this morning. I’m now getting more concerned about our team. But until it’s announced and compared to the other teams it’s difficult to judge fully. 

Interestingly no one has replied to my question of does anyone want to be in the premiership!

I think the 1-7 finally announced may have a big bearing on the answer to your question

Initially I was very much for it but currently having a bit of a wobble.

Very much enjoyed the championship so I will be very disappointed if the team isnt one to reassure me

1 minute ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

This could be our team 

1. Tungate 

2. Lawson 

3. King

4.bellego

5. Nicholls 

6. Heeps 

7. New euro rider. 

No wonder I feel worried 

Very much doubt it..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

This could be our team 

1. Tungate 

2. Lawson 

3. King

4.bellego

5. Nicholls 

6. Heeps 

7. New euro rider. 

No wonder I feel worried 

That's an awful line up jeez

2 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

This could be our team 

1. Tungate 

2. Lawson 

3. King

4.bellego

5. Nicholls 

6. Heeps 

7. New euro rider. 

No wonder I feel worried 

I would hope the new euro rider would be a heat leader rather than a reserve

If not I share your concern!

20 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

With Rory at Wolves this may well mean one of Thorsell or Wells is available - dont think they can fit in both

• Like 1

Looks like the only teams that won't make the playoffs will have the Chapman connection 

• Haha 1

Chris said its the top end he is working on, yikes. Maybe we can get N. Pederson or Emil Sayfutdinov. Probably be KK or Zagar.

8 minutes ago, cuckootoyou said:

Chris said its the top end he is working on, yikes. Maybe we can get N. Pederson or Emil Sayfutdinov. Probably be KK or Zagar.

surely zagar a big no 1 for you zagar better than kk don't you think ?

With 4 signings made but not announced and it being the top end left to confirm Im going for this guess

3 Danny

4 Wells

5 Lawson

6 Cam

Options at 1 for 'Eurostar' ????

Options at 2 ????

Options at 7 ????

Fill in the blanks.....