British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

All four would be be big signings for us. It would have to be the KK in the right frame of mind though. Zagar is  better than KK purely because he is more consistent. I would be happy with any of them to be honest because i am really starting to worry now.

Wells, you have got to be kidding. The last Witches rider he beat at Foxhall was Conner when he scored 4 for Edinburgh. Sorry Taps didnt read your post right maybe as a middle order rider. 

Edited by cuckootoyou
Miss reading of a post

Zagar is allegedly very expensive as is kk. Both are at the wrong end of their careers. As is nicholls. 

Nicki Pedersen is also expensive and I would think we have more chance of getting bjarne pedersen. These older riders don’t need the uk. It’s just a top up to them. Unless it’s lucrative they are not interested as they have nothing to gain career wise. 

We need a young prospect who wants to improve and get on the world stage. Lebdeevs or milik would suit but my feeling is it’s a timo lahti or mikkel mikelsen

4 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Think it will be along the lines 

tungate 

lawson 

Scotty N 

king 

Newman 

heeps 

somone from Europe. 

if that is the team..Umm..a spoon of wood beckons.....

Edited by Icicle

5 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

It's doesnt matter what the fans think... if you don't like it... don't go.

Afterall that's what a promoter once told me... :blink:

Then they wonder why and complain when numbers go down, big headed comes to mind

5 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

With Rory at Wolves this may well mean one of Thorsell or Wells is available - dont think they can fit in both

I’d be shocked if Jacob isn’t back at Wolves, if so there will be no room for Wells.

3 hours ago, ray c said:

surely zagar a big no 1 for you zagar better than kk don't you think ?

Most riders would be better than KK. :wink:

48 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

Does Sav Cloutling still go and spectate?

At this rate he'll be in the team! 

Dont worry guys. You have not seen what the belle vue team could possibly be yet. You will have a good battle for the wooden spoon. 

You could surprise a few though. If You have money then

KK

Hampel

Nicholls

King

Lawson

Heeps

Morley

If that fits of course 

Edited by Phil The Ace

Would be very surprised (and many would be just as disappointed) if Tungate returns especially if at No1

• Like 1