British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I’d like to see tungate go to Lynn and we get Erik Riss but I’m sure Riss will be at Lynn. 

No thanks we will keep Riss. 

33 minutes ago, Badge said:

Sorry ray, but  tbh always felt after his season with you, he just wasn't the same again, had his head turned being spoilt with you.

unfortunately riders come and go at poole some riders don't fit and rohan was one of them 

• Like 1

Rohan would drop at least 1,5 off his starting average,,, not what we need. We don't know how Danny will come back from his injury either. Anyway I shall go back into hiding again now before I start getting into arguments and saying what I really think.  Bye for now 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Rohan would drop at least 1,5 off his starting average,,, not what we need. We don't know how Danny will come back from his injury either. Anyway I shall go back into hiding again now before I start getting into arguments and saying what I really think.  Bye for now 

Agree. This thread needs a bit of livening up and you can always ignore the flack knowing that at least a few of us are behind you. Maybe a long way but we are right with you. 

15 hours ago, KevH said:

Maybe, just maybe, Chris Louis is using his Polish contacts to entice a decent #1? ;)

That’s pretty much what Ipswich will pin their hopes by. I don’t see it. It will be a team of solid riders but will get pummelled on the road and lose a few at home.

Unless the witches can pull out a rabbit here, then they will be the leagues cannon fodder which is a shame.

I think the reality is we needed 7 teams in the top league, it was the right thing for Chris to sell and the right moment, but I think it’s a poisonous combination.

Edited by acef

Why don’t you all reserve judgement on the coming season once all 7 riders are announced we have enough negativity with Brexit without including the Witches

• Like 1

I think we will be building a team that will be tough to beat at home but will get smashed on the road a few times. If as expected Lawson is rider number 4 that’s 3 riders who will no doubt be very good at home and with Allen as back up that’s a decent enough four in my opinion it all depends on who backs them up 

8 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I think we will be building a team that will be tough to beat at home but will get smashed on the road a few times. If as expected Lawson is rider number 4 that’s 3 riders who will no doubt be very good at home and with Allen as back up that’s a decent enough four in my opinion it all depends on who backs them up 

Could be Lawson, Nicholls, Bellego and Tungate  which would take team building total to 42.40

20 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Could be Lawson, Nicholls, Bellego and Tungate  which would take team building total to 42.40

That would make 5 maybe 6 riders good at Foxhall as I’m sure Allen will be decent at home - problem is tungate has never liked Foxhall being his home track and will be the highest average! Would like to be able to prise Erik Riss from Lynn but can’t see it! 

22 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Wooden spoon Witches if you are right...

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Smart money would be Richard Lawson. The last remaining rider that’s been well strongly rumoured as “Signed”. 

Lets hope its not him tomorrow then

Save that for another day and give us a surprise ☺

• Like 1