British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

15 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Lets hope its not him tomorrow then

Save that for another day and give us a surprise ☺

Dunno mate we all pretty much know that Lawson is in so think I’d prefer to get this announcement out of the way so we can then prolong the excitement (or the agony :D ) a little bit longer

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

What about Oliver Bentzon?

You know he would be one of my first choices,,, I mentioned plenty of times last season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

It’s Lawson 

I really like Allen and Heeps at reserve, and I haven’t a problem with King and Lawson in the engine room either, particularly at Foxhall. 

It’s the final three that will make or break us. Think we all agree King and Heeps were pretty much certain, and both Lawson and Allen were named by reliable people on here as well. But their hasn’t been a sniff of a rumour for the remaining three so it’s going to be interesting to see what they come up with. 

Just as an aside did anyone see the pictures from the WA state title meeting in Oz?

Nice 'retro' racesuit for Cam - one at least 5 years old. Id say that shows his training programme is on track :t:

IMG-20190108-WA0002-1.jpg

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 4

I’ve said all along that Heeps , King , Lawson and Allen would be a good start and a solid 4 riders.... it’s the other 3 what matter

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4 looks good said:

Kilderman.....

It’s been posted umpteen times, Kildemand has already ruled out the UK.

• Like 1