Spl77

Ipswich 2019

22 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Is it a secret :P

Yes - if you found out we would need to make sure you couldnt repeat it

Horses head on pillow sort of deal ☺

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Harris must be the favourite in the frame now

Assuming that with him on 7.59 (after reduction) what do we have left taking into account that would mean the others DO get a reduction as well

Fag packet calculation is 5.72 if no reductions apply

6.24 if reductions apply - which would be 6.4 should a reduction also apply with the last rider named

No thanks, would much rather have Scott than Harris

4 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

No thanks, would much rather have Scott than Harris

Wouldn’t take either. I’d prefer a couple of riders with hunger and fire in their belly, busting a gut to impress and move up the Speedway ladder. 

Not riders who are looking for one last Payday to top up their retirement fund. 

• Like 4

Poole/play off Harris would be good addition

Glasgow/Rye House Harris would not

Given that the likelyhood of Lynn not using Iversen if he rides Uk being zero as is the chance of them releasing Riss then Harris is IMO the best option in the absence of attracting a big overseas signing

• Like 1

Best for them or us? 

For us on our track the way it's not set up for Harris, I can only see his average going down.  I suppose that would be okay if no one else goes up and we then strengthen the bottom end more.  We are Ipswich though and any reluctant changes are always made too late 

Nicholls over Harris any day of the week.... Nicholls cares about this town and club for Harris it would just be a pay cheque. 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Spl77 said:

Nicholls over Harris any day of the week.... Nicholls cares about this town and club for Harris it would just be a pay cheque. 

I think that’s a bit unfair - Chris Harris has been nothing but 100% full commitment wherever and whoever he’s ridden for his whole career. You will not find a more committed rider that never gives up in a race, never knows when he’s beaten

• Like 2

I take it next seasons track will have plenty more usalbe grip,  some not very good gaters in the line up.  The final rider really is going to need to be an improver and not another rider that's never got or getting any better. 

You can't have a munber 1 that wasn't good enough to be one in the division below.  

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I take it next seasons track will have plenty more usalbe grip,  some not very good gaters in the line up.  The final rider really is going to need to be an improver and not another rider that's never got or getting any better. 

You can't have a munber 1 that wasn't good enough to be one in the division below.  

Not so sure he wasnt good enough but when you get the same whether you score 7 or17 .......