British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

9 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

But that is the kind of mentality the BSPA use, oh Speedway in this country is screwed lets just bury our heads in the sand.

But I’m not a member of the BSPA, I’m a fan that enjoys watching Speedway racing. Am I happy with a lot of what’s going on? No. 

But it’s out of my control I can’t influence any of it. As I say, all I can do is try and put all the politics to the back of my mind and turn up on a Thursday evening to hopefully still enjoy the racing. 

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 5

Ive just seen a post on the Boro thread that their supporters club had a meeting with 'Busters representatives' to set out what was expected of them

Has the same happened with Ipswich?

Is there confirmation of what will happen to monies from the 400 club for example

12 hours ago, mickthemuppet said:

Look up Mike Parker then  I think at one time he was involved with 13 clubs and without him there would probably be no speedway in this country today

True but sadly Buster Chapman is no 21st Century Mike Parker! It will all end in tears on both sides of the speedway fence.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

True but sadly Buster Chapman is no 21st Century Mike Parker! It will all end in tears on both sides of the speedway fence.

hope your wrong for speedway as a whole 

4 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

There are many who would fear a 21st century Mike Parker in both Speedway and Stock Cars. I for one prey that Buster is not a second coming of Parker. 

He’s not. 

There is no way we’ll see a successful new league structure put in place that will lead to a renaissance in the sport seeing it only second to football in terms of support. 

Unfortunately. 

Harris sacked from Peterborough, then miraculously Ipswich have their final 2 rider's signed :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Harris sacked from Peterborough, then miraculously Ipswich have their final 2 rider's signed :rolleyes:

Well if he's not a Witch by tomorrow there is a good chance NKI will not be at Lynn this season  :)