British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

29 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

Don't tell me Heeps isn't a gating tart now that he's signed for us!!

And you'll be looking to sign Sedgy again after a month.

When I told the boy who had signed he said...

"Least we haven't signed Sedgy" :D

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

When I told the boy who had signed he said...

"Least we haven't signed Sedgy" :D

And Mrs. Scotsman has just said...........

"Ippo have signed Harris? And he's at number 1?

Does the season start on April 1st?"

:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

If the riders don't come last, they won't lose any meetings - perhaps that will be the tactic.  Can't see Harris lasting long at No.1 and really surprised he's not at Lynn as he does quite well there I think.  Disappointed that some British riders are again being left out of teams in Britain in favour of those from overseas, at least Harris has a Premiership team now.

Ipswich will likely be easy targets away from Foxhall.  But it is speedway, so who knows how it will pan out.

As they say ,"it's not how you start, it's how you finish" Both Poole and Lynn were bottom at some point in 2018. So who knows.

• Like 1

Who would have Ipswich got if Harris had not come available ??

I love watching Bomber, and I think we all know what we will get from Danny and Rich so that's a steady three, if Cam and Jake can do well then who knows, don't know much about the Polish lad and David but I think there is plenty of entertainment there and once they get dialled in I think there is plenty of experience away from home.

Don't think its as bad as people are making out...come on guys lets get behind the Team for a change 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, AntiqueSteve said:

I love watching Bomber, and I think we all know what we will get from Danny and Rich so that's a steady three, if Cam and Jake can do well then who knows, don't know much about the Polish lad and David but I think there is plenty of entertainment there and once they get dialled in I think there is plenty of experience away from home.

Don't think its as bad as people are making out...come on guys lets get behind the Team for a change 

Obviously not seen him in recent years, particularly at Rye H or when riding for Glasgow then ;) 

He did have a few good rides for Poole last year on TV so hope that's what you get at Ipswich.

If you read the statement by Louis he said they were "talking to lots of european based riders then when Bomber became available they snapped him up" how stupid does this club think their fans are? No european rider wanted it, lets not dress this up to anything more than what it is, I would like Louis to name these European riders and then the fans can decided if he's taken Bomber over Pedersen, Kildemand, etc.

• Like 3

Play Offs here we come. 

Really like the look and balance of the 1 to 7

• Like 1

On 1/17/2019 at 7:28 AM, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

How 13.48? So no reductions for King or Lawson then?

Allen 4.56
Heeps 4.72
Kp  6.5
King 6.36
Lawson 6.55

Leaves 13.81

No reductions for either King or Lawson leaves 13.48

But Lawson rode for Redcar in 3rd tier in 08. Kung rode in 3rd tier 01-06

Now we have the full team it is clear Lawson, King ( and presumably Harris) get the reduction. Heeps   - we still don't know!

Unless of course their team is subsequently declared over the limit!!

Bellego okish....uninspiring but you never know. The last few seasons looked promising then went poor, so perhaps this year looks poor & does better? One can hope....

Is it me.... or is it strange that Bomber has said nothing about his signing for the Witches? 

Ipswich Star has the following

Allen 4.56
Heeps 4.72
KP 6.50
King 6.52 
Lawson 6.72
Harris 7.78
Bellego 6.11

That's 42.91......

That team could go a whole season without winning a heat away from Foxhall.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheScotsman said:

And Mrs. Scotsman has just said...........

"Ippo have signed Harris? And he's at number 1?

Does the season start on April 1st?"

:rofl:

It's a bit strange when Peterborough supporters laugh at this when if Harris wasn't ejected from their team he would've been their number 1.:blink:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bash said:

It's a bit strange when Peterborough supporters laugh at this when if Harris wasn't ejected from their team he would've been their number 1.:blink:

Hope you're not suggesting Mrs. Scotsman is a Panters supporter?

6 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

Hope you're not suggesting Mrs. Scotsman is a Panters supporter?

Bit like suggesting you support the other team in Scotland .

• Like 1