British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

3 minutes ago, Pob said:

Bit like suggesting you support the other team in Scotland .

Exactly - who would want to support the "wee" team?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Bash said:

It's a bit strange when Peterborough supporters laugh at this when if Harris wasn't ejected from their team he would've been their number 1.:blink:

We were more than happy to have him at NO;1  until the dictator stepped in.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

Hope you're not suggesting Mrs. Scotsman is a Panters supporter?

Never I know how much you love your visits to Foxhall.;)

• Haha 1

Cracks me up every season when I read about making Foxhall a fortress.  We always lose very early on, sometimes very very early on, and this season will be no different. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackPanther said:

Had to laugh at the Witches press release earlier. 

“As soon as I heard the news that Chris ‘Bomber’ Harris may become available I was immediately on the phone to him,”

“We have been considering a number of very credible options from around Europe, but to have a British rider of his standing suddenly becoming available has made our decision so much simpler.”

Give it 6 weeks into the season and the excuses come thick and fast, Louis will be on the phone again.

4 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Obviously not seen him in recent years, particularly at Rye H or when riding for Glasgow then ;) 

He did have a few good rides for Poole last year on TV so hope that's what you get at Ipswich.

He ended up with a decent Premiership average (they don't lie) and his class will shine through ...have faith brotha

he is a top class performer and i'm sure will give plenty of entertainment, but I guess you are a pint "half empty" kind of guy :lol:

• Like 2

The Triumvirate could not have done a better job if they had deliberately set out to drive people away. Louis falling out of his pram re number 1 seems to have been the catalyst

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lets hope Lynn, Borough and Ipswich finish as the bottom 3... Ipswich still look a terrible side and Harris’s average is only going one way.. 

Would not be surprised to see Bomber, Danny and Rich all have a spell at number one with this line up. Should be an interesting year on the Heath...

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

Would not be surprised to see Bomber, Danny and Rich all have a spell at number one with this line up. Should be an interesting year on the Heath...

I do not see Ipswich as being the ideal track for Harris

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

I do not see Ipswich as being the ideal track for Harris

Agree with that, unless he's had a crash course in gating lessons. Lawson should be strong at home and the Pole is quite sharp out of the traps...

I don't think it's a horrendous team, yes on paper it does not look the strongest but I am happy to give them a chance before judging them. How many will up their average and how many will  drop?

Harris - Drop

Lawson - Up

King - Drop

Pieszczek - Up

Bellego - No Idea :)

Heeps - Up

Allen - Up

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wealdstone said:

The Triumvirate could not have done a better job if they had deliberately set out to drive people away. Louis falling out of his pram re number 1 seems to have been the catalyst

You obviously cant see or are not prepared to accept that responsibility may lay with Ged......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1