British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

So come April 4th it's the first proper meeting with the old enemy for 17 years, with the follow up at compost corner on the 15th. Not much been said but I guess most have ( well l have) missed these encounters over the years. Do people on here think that the derby matches both home and away will have the same intensity as they did many years ago?

11 minutes ago, TB1 said:

So come April 4th it's the first proper meeting with the old enemy for 17 years, with the follow up at compost corner on the 15th. Not much been said but I guess most have ( well l have) missed these encounters over the years. Do people on here think that the derby matches both home and away will have the same intensity as they did many years ago?

Not a chance

27 minutes ago, TB1 said:

No ... 

33 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

No ... 

With short responses like that have you considered becoming a member of parliament? It's decisive I'll give you that lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TB1 said:

Yes!!!!! Maybe the clubs are worried the rivalry might spill over like it did at the latest footy match haha

6 hours ago, Spiderman1 said:

How professional do the witches look in them suits ,first class ,love the clubs attitude,not 

They certainly look the part,, something we do very well. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, TB1 said:

With short responses like that have you considered becoming a member of parliament? It's decisive I'll give you that lol 

Would never make it as an MP, answering a question is against their way of life.

• Like 1

Now confirmed that Drew takes the place of KP in the challenge at Leicester :t:

http://www.leicesterspeedway.com/_mobile/news.php?extend.31340.1

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
Link added

7 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Why he missing? 

Polish practice i would imagine . 

You still giving it a miss ?

Yeah,, I got no enthusiasm to watch speedway at Leicester,,, probably gonna give the stupid cup meetings a miss too. 

Looking forward to getting a first glimpse of the new set up myself......I used to get het up about which type of meeting it was, now I am just happy to see some speedway after months of being shut in !

• Like 1