British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

6 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Drew is Ipswich born and bred and an Ipswich asset - Witches fans see him of one of us and would never be regarded as a guest

Also its an inter league challenge where these types of tweaks are often made anyway to even things up

Dont matter where he from he is still a guest while another pole does as he is told !

Just now, geoff100 said:

Dont matter where he from he is still a guest while another pole does as he is told !

I refer you to paragraph 2 then :)

3 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I refer you to paragraph 2 then :)

When i read the witches website is says on there he is required to be in poland the tail wagging the dog once again 

16 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

When i read the witches website is says on there he is required to be in poland the tail wagging the dog once again 

He was riding today for Gdansk his Polish team at Pila - in no way is that the tail wagging the dog !!!!!

8 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

He was riding today for Gdansk his Polish team at Pila - in no way is that the tail wagging the dog !!!!!

Am off to bang my head against a brick wall, that is the tail wagging !!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Am off to bang my head against a brick wall, that is the tail wagging !!!!!!!!!

Good idea - You may knock some sense into it :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

So Polish rider has a clash of challenges matches and has to be at the one in his own country ie the federation that issues him with his racing licence. Seems pretty straightforward and understandable to me. Not really getting the whinging. 

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Good idea - You may knock some sense into it :lol:

mr-angry.jpg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Depends for which country and which team your allegiances lay :D

• Like 1

Decent solid performance tonight with promising rides from every rider

Bomber was a class apart with a couple of sublime passes (even more commendable given the track)

Impressed with Jake and Cam generally and Richard finished strongly

Danny seemed a little subdued but thats not unexpected

David had a tough start but had a encouraging race win

Drew didnt look totally comfortable but scored well and great to see him with a Witch on his chest

Only slight disappointment was the lack of any victory parade. Quite a number of Witches fans had travelled and deserved some acknowledgement

Nice to start with a win and I can see this being a team worth watching

Get yourself down to Foxhall good people and give it a look :t:

• Like 6

Hope it's a good omen but First &  3rd in the meeting at Sheffield were Bellego & King !! O.K. not that strong a line-up but.... 

• Like 1

Wow wasn't expecting that! Looks like David had his bikes sorted from last night. KP riding in Poland looked quick too, scoring 8+1 from his 5 in Lodz. Just hope Cam and Richard dont have too many lasting effects from their crash last night.  

• Like 2

Agreed. Worrying thing from Cam’s perspective was the quotes from Ritchie Hawkins that he took a knock to his “troublesome wrist”. 

Seems the lad is always going to have problems with that damn wrist! Little doubt that injury is/was a major factor in him not yet fulfilling his undoubted potential. 

• Like 1

Weather looks good for Thursday.  Reduced prices and Rory at 8 to help keep it close,,, could be a very healthy crowd.  

Maybe we will still use Kemp too? 

Edit.... Yes we are as no KP again . Also a doubt over Heeps being there

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut