Spl77

Ipswich 2019

24 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Wow,,,, that's fantastically awful,,,,,, top bombing

Back the Bomber... Ritchie knows best

#BTBRKB

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut
  • Haha 1

Ultimately all teams have underperforming riders and ones that exceed expectations. Given our record for waiting far too long to replace the bad ones can anyone realistically believe we'll see changes anytime soon because I certainly can't? 

16 minutes ago, Super Blue said:

Ultimately all teams have underperforming riders and ones that exceed expectations. Given our record for waiting far too long to replace the bad ones can anyone realistically believe we'll see changes anytime soon because I certainly can't? 

Other teams will strengthen,, which is already starting,,, we won't do anything,, our 2 reserves move into team, so we lose their awsome scoring potential,,, then it will all start going Pete Tong

4 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Why do some of you call Bellego Barry? Barry Island, Barry Evans, Barry Lee, ??

One thing for certain, Barry Lee was a lot quicker around an oval in a car than Bellego.

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

So plenty of rumours of Cook going to Lynn. 

Hopefully,  if they drop Ty can we have him!!! We'd soon get him going again, he's one of our #superguests

He has been woeful for Lynn this season so far,,, don't see why we wouldn't want another under performing rider to be honest. 

3 hours ago, Baldyman said:

So plenty of rumours of Cook going to Lynn. 

That will please the Panthers fans.;)

A biggish track with big corners,,, he is okay on tracks like that,,, unfortunately for Ipswich,, we don't have one like that

Edited by Baldyman

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

A biggish track with big corners,,, he is okay on tracks like that,,, unfortunately for Ipswich,, we don't have one like that

Should be good at bv Monday week then

1 minute ago, Badge said:

Should be good at bv Monday week then

He was competitive enough at the NSS in the SoN so you would expect a goid performance from him

His SEC results show he has the talent and equipment to be a very good rider. I hope we see more of it for the Witches as I expect we will stick by him for now

He should be,, was okay in the speedway of nations scoring 10,,,if he doesn't perform there then I an totally clueless to why he is in the team 

As bruv says we will prob stick with him,,,, so let's hope he starts to perform a bit better on the smaller tracks,,,, 

On a different note,, anyone heard anything about how Jake is? 

5 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

As bruv says we will prob stick with him,,,, so let's hope he starts to perform a bit better on the smaller tracks,,,, 

On a different note,, anyone heard anything about how Jake is? 

Nope:(