British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

Against poor (ish) opposition in his home country...but still....decent.....

Bellego’s form abroad has always been good. Only a week or so ago he scored heavily somewhere (Sweden?) and we all said on here hopefully that gives him confidence and helps him kickstart his season for us. 

But no, back in his Witches kevlars and still crap. 

Edited by Arch Stanton

4 hours ago, chun said:

Ipswich aren’t the prestigious club they used to be.  Maybe not every rider going wants to sign for us...

Haven’t made much to write home about I recent years to add to our rich history no

Interestingly tho I remember a couple of seasons ago when sedgmen was getting a load of stick off of witches fans someone  tweeted him saying to quit Ipswich and come join a “big club” (can’t remember what their club was)  and sedgmen to his credit replied with something along the lines of “who’s a bigger club Ipswich.....gollob, rickardsson, loram, Louis, sanders, hampel.....” 

We should’ve signed Grajczonek from Poole, he comes with ready made Ipswich kevlars:D

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

KP scored 9 in Poland today so his knee obvs not too serious

Lets wait and see if there is any post meeting reaction.....

21 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Would be a good idea,,,, as rr on Thursday makes us stronger imo

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Of course, but I got the impression from our site they weren’t sure how long he was going to be out, if he had a go in Poland today it’s not likely to be a significant period of time

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Would be a good idea,,,, as rr on Thursday makes us stronger imo

Not sure I agree with that unless Jake is back 100% fit and back to pre injury form, KP steadily improving at Foxhall and haven’t been able to find a suitable guest for Jake yet....

• Like 2

Well if Jake is back on it and Heeps is on it and Danny is on it,, I would think we would score more than KP would,,, only my opinion obviously,,,, and it's only guessing,, as know one knows what anyone will score on a given night. 

And I'm glad people don't agree with me,,, I like to be a bit different. 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1