British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

Riders alway say that they are happy to ride for such and such team they are just happy riding `anywhere rather than being left on the shelf

• Like 2

Slightly surprised there isn't a touch more enthusiasm towards Kennett signing. He was one of the few Championship riders who would come and regularly lower the colours of Ipswich hero Danny King, he has comparable Championship averages to the prodigal son (both home and away) and has formed a good partnership with Richard Lawson at Eastbourne so could form a very potent 1&2. As for Bomber just seen that his actual 2019 average is 4.92. I hope he comes round after the next home meeting and gives every paying Ipswich fan a tenner back as he has been ripping them off all season.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Slightly surprised there isn't a touch more enthusiasm towards Kennett signing. He was one of the few Championship riders who would come and regularly lower the colours of Ipswich hero Danny King, he has comparable Championship averages to the prodigal son (both home and away) and has formed a good partnership with Richard Lawson at Eastbourne so could form a very potent 1&2. As for Bomber just seen that his actual 2019 average is 4.92. I hope he comes round after the next home meeting and gives every paying Ipswich fan a tenner back as he has been ripping them off all season.

I said before the season started that Bomber and Bellego would both be a waste of space,,,, and guess what,,, they are and were.  Somehow Bomber seems to be getting away with it cos he might have a decent race towards the end of season according to some. He has been blagging it big time

• Like 1

Question for all really... looking at the riders and how they have performed so far who would you put in your witches 1-7 now if you could start from scratch and within the points limit, just a bit of fun....

Kennett great signing ,bomber up and down always but can beat anyone on his day , team is a little stronger as that is all we need to take that cup, go the witches 

6 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

From what I have seen which is very limited I would have 

Schlein

Riss 

King

Jensen

Cook

Heeps

Allen

Snap,,, would walk the league

48 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

From what I have seen which is very limited I would have 

Schlein

Riss 

King

Jensen

Cook

Heeps

Allen

Perhaps Kenneth Bjerre instead of Schlein? He was pretty special when Belle Vue visited in the cup

1 hour ago, 89buttons said:

Perhaps Kenneth Bjerre instead of Schlein? He was pretty special when Belle Vue visited in the cup

cup ? it was a league match !! why would bjerre leave b/vue and NSS :rofl:

7 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

Perhaps because he isn't as blinkered as you and acef who cannot bear a bad word said about belle vue? and for the record i don't care for the shade of red used for the aces kevlars this year :D 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

Apologies league not cup yes.

otherwise not sure why my post was so funny!?

did you read the original question it was in response to!? 

You know the one saying just for fun now the season underway and we’ve seen who’s going well etc. Starting from scratch who would you pick in your 1-7...?

at no point did I suggest bjerre should leave Belle Vue for ipswich.

just to be clear tho if buster hadn’t been so tight and told Kenneth he’s not good enough for heat leader money anymore then he’d have been at Peterborough without a doubt and Belle Vue wouldn’t have had a sniff! :t: