British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

I'm sure witches would have had Schlein at least if they had made the decision to go PL early doors rather than to make up the numbers 

41 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Apologies league not cup yes.

otherwise not sure why my post was so funny!?

did you read the original question it was in response to!? 

You know the one saying just for fun now the season underway and we’ve seen who’s going well etc. Starting from scratch who would you pick in your 1-7...?

at no point did I suggest bjerre should leave Belle Vue for ipswich.

just to be clear tho if buster hadn’t been so tight and told Kenneth he’s not good enough for heat leader money anymore then he’d have been at Peterborough without a doubt and Belle Vue wouldn’t have had a sniff! :t: 

if's but's maybe's if my auntie had a pair unlike chapman we know who true heat leaders are :party: his average and our league position says so :t:

Sad news with the death of Lawrie Bloomfield

Never hit any great heights but remember him well as a 'second halfer' and a reserve, around the same time as people like Robbie Fuller

R.I.P

• Like 4

Echo Gavans words re Lawrie

An important part of the evolution of Ipswich Speedway was to find and nuture junior talent and Lawrie was one of those who rightly takes his place in the clubs history books

RIP

Lawrie was a smashing guy, always enjoyed his company in our cycle speedway days. RIP old friend...

On 6/19/2019 at 12:06 PM, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Echo Gavans words re Lawrie

An important part of the evolution of Ipswich Speedway was to find and nuture junior talent and Lawrie was one of those who rightly takes his place in the clubs history books

RIP

Was well liked at Peterborough also during the days of the Panthers being Ipswich's main second division team to loan many riders to

• Like 1

If the BSPA site figures for the rolling averages are correct and confirmed then Chris moves back to No1 from July 1st

Cam also moves into the main body of the team with Eddie to reserve

The heat 14 2nd place on Thursday was just enough to keep Nuts above Jake

Good day for the Witches at Peterborough in the championship fours. Danny broke his own track record. Beat cookie in a run off for second overall. Bomber only dropped 2 points from his five rides in helping Somerset win. Kennett, Heeps & Lawson all in the mix and Jake had two rides and hopefully came through with no after effects. Bodes well for when we go there in eight days time.

Noticed that Edward had a number 6 on his machine today so would guess that’s what number he will riding at next month.

Edited by Bash
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bash said:

Good day for the Witches at Peterborough in the championship fours. Danny broke his own track record. Beat cookie in a run off for second overall. Bomber only dropped 2 points from his five rides in helping Somerset win. Kennett, Heeps & Lawson all in the mix and Jake had two rides and hopefully came through with no after effects. Bodes well for when we go there in eight days time.

Noticed that Edward had a number 6 on his machine today so would guess that’s what number he will riding at next month.

Or, it could be the number of holes he has to drill. *fnar fnar* *ooo suit you sir*

3 tricky looking away fixtures on the bounce. Think our best chance of points is Peterborough away next Monday. Important we take at least a point from that as I don’t fancy us taking too much from Swindon and Belle Vue. 

Any news on Jake Allen ?? I know he rode at Peterborough on Sunday but only had two rides before Scunthorpe getting eliminated.