Related image

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

:D

Related image

Nope not fishing at all

We have won at Peterborough 

We ran Belle Vue close but we had Bellego (top scored with 10)

We lost by 12 at Swindon

Now we only lost by 2 at Poole ..... so yes I see believe that Poole away will be easier to get points than it will be at either Belle Vue or Swindon

We lost by 10 at Wolves but they are in awful form and we also had Bellego that night (scored zero)..... so yes i believe it will be easier to get points at Wolves then at Belle Vue or Swindon.

We have a side that rides Poole quite well and we don’t really have a side that ride Belle Vue that well barring King and Harris (and at the time Bellego).

Lawson goes well at Poole and so does Harris and Allen. KP had 2 wins there and Danny had a shocker. Kennett also goes ok at Poole

So you can call it fishing ..... I just look at things objectively.... more chance of points at Poole and Wolves than at Belle Vue or Swindon

Be interesting to see who’s riding in what position on Monday now the new averages are out... Harris goes back to 1 and kennett to reserve, with Heeps moving into the team.

based on form I may be tempted to put Heeps at 5....! 

Lawson likes heat 1 and is a good trapper so stick him at 2, Danny KP 3/4 Heeps 5, rekindle his partnership with Jake riding at 7

I think Heeps will hold his own in the 1-5. Kennett and Allen at 6 and 7 ain't to shabby either.

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Nope not fishing at all

We have won at Peterborough 

We ran Belle Vue close but we had Bellego (top scored with 10)

We lost by 12 at Swindon

Now we only lost by 2 at Poole ..... so yes I see believe that Poole away will be easier to get points than it will be at either Belle Vue or Swindon

We lost by 10 at Wolves but they are in awful form and we also had Bellego that night (scored zero)..... so yes i believe it will be easier to get points at Wolves then at Belle Vue or Swindon.

We have a side that rides Poole quite well and we don’t really have a side that ride Belle Vue that well barring King and Harris (and at the time Bellego).

Lawson goes well at Poole and so does Harris and Allen. KP had 2 wins there and Danny had a shocker. Kennett also goes ok at Poole

So you can call it fishing ..... I just look at things objectively.... more chance of points at Poole and Wolves than at Belle Vue or Swindon

I wouldn't fancy your chances at Peterborough or Poole, both are better than they were earlier in the season.

17 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I wouldn't fancy your chances at Peterborough or Poole, both are better than they were earlier in the season.

I get your point 

But we lost at Lynn and they brought in Cook and we went and got a draw

Would still rather go to Poole and Peterborough than Belle Vue or Swindon

31 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I get your point 

But we lost at Lynn and they brought in Cook and we went and got a draw

Would still rather go to Poole and Peterborough than Belle Vue or Swindon

You would have to fancy your chances against Belle Vue in their current form.

9 hours ago, foreverblue said:

You would have to fancy your chances against Belle Vue in their current form.

Apart from Poole , Belle Vue have beat everyone at home pretty easily

We took them to 2 points but Bewley had a shocker.

We also had Bellego getting 10 on a track he loves and i cant see Kennett getting anywhere near that. Heeps doesnt go well there and he is in the 1-5 now

Belle Vue are in poor form at home....... we will be lucky to get a anything at their place

I know it is seen by many as anti Poole but i believe we have more riders that go better at Poole then at Belle Vue and would expect a closer match at Wimborne Road

Different teams go well at different tracks

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Apart from Poole , Belle Vue have beat everyone at home pretty easily

We took them to 2 points but Bewley had a shocker.

We also had Bellego getting 10 on a track he loves and i cant see Kennett getting anywhere near that. Heeps doesnt go well there and he is in the 1-5 now

Belle Vue are in poor form at home....... we will be lucky to get a anything at their place

I know it is seen by many as anti Poole but i believe we have more riders that go better at Poole then at Belle Vue and would expect a closer match at Wimborne Road

Different teams go well at different tracks

Unless Belle Vue make changes in my view they will do well to make the play offs despite their current position. Ipswich are having a good season and will have strong reserves whoever is at reserve. Reserves win meetings. Swindon need to get at least one decent reserve and so do Belle Vue if they don't then they will struggle.

I think we would be happy with a point at each, to add to our already good away points,,,, so anything more than 3 points over the 3 away meetings is all added bonuses 

• Like 1

Ipswich now weaker with Heeps in the 1-5 no doubting he will hold his own but Kennet wont score what heeps has done at reserve 

Heeps needs to slow it down and get back in that reserve spot for the play offs ha