British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

8 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

How did Ipswitch manage to  get Harris into heat 14 as a T/S  ????

Somebody did a T/S on the team manager first?

14 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

Didn''t think that T/S could be used after heat 10'    ??  

Heats 5-14 but not heat 8 are allowed.

Has anyone watched any of the Witches matches on DVD this year? Witches one at Kings Lynn is a shambles. Camera cannot even track A rider let alone any of the other 3.... doesnt help not using a tripod so shaking all the time. Not to mention lack of focus and the "comms" 

The "victory lap" after the race isn't much better... 

Don't know if they all like this.... but won't make me want to try again

On 6/29/2019 at 10:44 AM, Skidder1 said:

Please let me know when/if he achieves that in successive meetings?!  I like Eddie but I won't hold my breath.

Still waiting!!!

So with the new averages out for August I think they should go with the following line-up.

1. Harris

2. Lawson

3. Heeps

4. Allen

5. King

6. Kennett

7. Pieszczek

It makes sense to put Heeps & Allen back together after their start to the season. Never did understand why they split Harris & Lawson as we need a gator in heat one.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Richard said he was going to No5 next week??:unsure:

12 minutes ago, Badge said:

I'm sure I read somewhere that Richard said he was going to No5 next week??:unsure:

In last weeks post meeting video that you can find on twitter he mentions it

https://twitter.com/i/status/1154633211911331840

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
Link added
  • Thanks 1

Do you think it make sense to put Lawson at 5 when he was doing okay with Harris. Haven't quite worked out why they keep changing the riding order this season when they haven't needed to.

1 hour ago, Bash said:

Do you think it make sense to put Lawson at 5 when he was doing okay with Harris. Haven't quite worked out why they keep changing the riding order this season when they haven't needed to.

It looks like they have tried to keep certain pairings together for continuity but that becomes difficult when both reserved move up!

All have performed to such a similar level that the traditional heat leader/second string/reserve distinction isnt really there and so there are no 'natural' positions for any 1 of them!

I don’t think there’s too much odds between king or Lawson at 2/5 I think both are quite adept at popping out of the start in heat 1, but I’d be keen to keep Heeps/Allen together and pair them at 3/4 they’re the pair with the most chemistry on track and two most in form boys in my opinion

IMO, should be:

Harris, Lawson, Allen, Heeps, King, Kennett, KP.

• Like 1

Congrats for Danny  2nd in Brit Final. Why can't he do that in when in Ippo team?