British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

Dont see how it was,   Tungate was willing to ride for Buster rates but not at Ipswich so Peterborough got him dumped on them little did they know the trend would last all season with other riders , Harris is far better at the showground and at most other tracks except foxhall,  Tungate is average at best everywhere

Edited by scoobydoo

8 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Dont see how it was,   Tungate was willing to ride for Buster rates but not at Ipswich so Peterborough got him dumped on them little did they know the trend would last all season with other riders , Harris is far better at the showground and at most other tracks except foxhall,  Tungate is average at best everywhere

What a load of twaddle,,, just look at the averages,,, Tungate is higher,,, He has a better average because he is worse,, doh. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Crumpet77 said:

Bombers average would be much higher if the Showground was his home track, and his away average is is nearly two points higher than Tungates. 

But it isn't his home track, unfortunately Ipswich is, so as it stands this season in this scenario, Tungate is the better rider. 

But please please Buster,,, let him go to the showground,, I beg you, I'm on my my knees.

Hoofully he may be okay at Swindon on Monday.

Ipswich have been to the showground twice so far with Harris scoring 11 and 9, in the same meetings Tungate scored 16 and 7 with a retirement

Luckily I don't have to watch either of them on there home tracks every week. 

Oh and add to that, the way the showground track has been most of the season it's a gaters track,,, not suited to  what Harris does mostly.   But with the gaters track at Foxhall, I think Tungate would be the points in. It's the witches that got the bum deal out of it, but that's only my opinion. 

Edited by Baldyman

8 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Like for like changes or back to limit so your suggestion isnt possible

Also echo Pob re  Sedgman. Infact personally I would go so far as to say if he comes in then I am out......

Sedgman might have been poor but no worse than KP this year at least he was injured.... I’m sure that if we brought Drew in for KP now the team average would go below 42.5 then we could make another change next week using the balance plus Harris.

As the riders average go down it makes riders harder to find too. I'm gonna guess all the riders averages will be going down apart from Danny

I honestly don't think there are any riders you could tempt over from abroad with the money offered here. 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Baldyman said:

What a load of twaddle,,, just look at the averages,,, Tungate is higher,,, He has a better average because he is worse,, doh. 

Harris average would of been higher if he haf rode the showground as his home track, hes far more at home there than at Foxhall, make me out to be thick if you want but just because a riders average is higher doesnt mean hes a better rider theres other circumstances to take into account.

5 hours ago, Crumpet77 said:

Bombers average would be much higher if the Showground was his home track, and his away average is is nearly two points higher than Tungates. 

Someone who understands what I said but that must mean your thick as well now

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Harris average would of been higher if he haf rode the showground as his home track, hes far more at home there than at Foxhall, make me out to be thick if you want but just because a riders average is higher doesnt mean hes a better rider theres other circumstances to take into account.

Oh you're certainly thick but not because of your views.

2 hours ago, foamfence said:

Oh you're certainly thick but not because of your views.

Thanks for that

Just hope now i dont miss a penalty playing football

Edited by scoobydoo

Seems Heeps had a bad one tonight and withdrawn from meeting - any news on how he is? 

3 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Seems Heeps had a bad one tonight and withdrawn from meeting - any news on how he is? 

Hadnt seen that - FFS :angry:

See the Edinburgh website for details, possible broken ribs. Speedy recovery Cameron.

Ipswich signed Niels K Iversen and James Sarjeant to replace Pieszczek & Kennett.