British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

Wouldn’t surprise me if KP ends up at Poole. 

Just because we have brought in NKI doesn’t guarantee that Harris will come good. We really need to take maximum points from our two remaining home fixtures 

35 minutes ago, Bash said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if KP ends up at Poole. 

Just because we have brought in NKI doesn’t guarantee that Harris will come good. We really need to take maximum points from our two remaining home fixtures 

It can't get any worse than tonight.   I may even go Thursday now. Could take iversen a few races to get going, think last time he raced foxhsll was Risager testimonial. 

3 duck eggs every meeting and still harris in the side, cant see the novelty in that 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ruckerroo said:

3 duck eggs every meeting and still harris in the side, cant see the novelty in that 

Unless you like duck eggs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bold move at the 11th hour. Something certainly had to be done but I wasn't expecting that!

Will make it very interesting finish to the season now.....

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ruckerroo said:

Very hard to replace a "National Treasure", not done at all to replace such a legend. Worth his weight in gold to any team, some say.

Glad to see we’ve made a move to get a top end rider in, think it’s a tough move on both KP and kennett who were both doing their jobs at the bottom end when certain others haven’t been!

i guess the decision has been made with a view that if bomber can find some sort of form come the play offs then his best is lightyears beyond his current showings and he could still play a big part....

for me however I’d have dropped one of the two reserves and bomber, this would’ve allowed more to play with for the second reserve coming in and a potential stronger reserve than sarj, Pickering perhaps?? Sarj can go very well at Ipswich tho so hopefully he can find some of that  form, also puts Jake back down to reserve which is a bonus

Welcome to niels and sarj tho, hope this proves a master stroke

Cant fault the promotion for this move something had to be done but harsh on the two riders going when you see a rider like Harris going through the motions

We need riders like Lawson and Allen to recapture their form to

8 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

The changes will be made on the current (August) averages - so no they weren’t.

Fair enough. Just looks really odd timing tho to lose heavily and then add a top rider within hours.

10 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Fair enough. Just looks really odd timing tho to lose heavily and then add a top rider within hours.

Apart from a win at home to a very depleted Peterborough side we have been awful so i dont think last nights result had any bearing

Makes Ipswich weaker IMO

Harris doesn't look like turning it around regardless so now witches will be reliant on NKI, Heeps, Allen, Lawson and King at home while carrying Harris and Sarjeant 

Let's face it Harris is never going to score big every week at Foxhall but if he did rediscover some form away then it makes the witches stronger away potentially

As someone said earlier tho would have preferred to see Harris & Kennet go and bring In NKI and a stronger reserve

Time will no doubt tell, must enjoy NKI while we can as he wont be here next season now hes in the GPs

Think most would have preferred Tungate now instead of Harris lol

Presumably Kennett & KP have already been given the wink that they will be riding for another club in the merry go round we have these days?  Peterborough? Lynn?