Allen 6.86
Heeps 6.75
King 6.29
KP 5.67
Bellego 4.80
Harris 2.29

Err so our 1 & 2 could soon become our 6 & 7 ?? Lol :wink:

• Like 1

How long are we going to let Harris hide behind his injury? I’m not a change for change sake type of person but surely we can not cover an injured No. 1 for too long as we have seen in the past. Come on ‘The Witches Management’ make the tough decisions that you are employed and paid to do.

10 minutes ago, 2ndbend said:

How long are we going to let Harris hide behind his injury? I’m not a change for change sake type of person but surely we can not cover an injured No. 1 for too long as we have seen in the past. Come on ‘The Witches Management’ make the tough decisions that you are employed and paid to do.

The trouble with Bomber is that he is to tough for his own (and his teams) good.. Needs time out. 

10 minutes ago, 2ndbend said:

It’d be an awful lot easier to cover if he admitted he wasn’t fit enough to ride and we could utilise guests in his place! No wolves riding today so could’ve used Schlein, masters, nicholls all of whom would for sure have scored much more than his paltry 1 point.

if there’s no time frame on a return sign Craig cook in his place on a 28 day I jury replacement contract to begin with and then see where we’re at. 

Cant see us getting anything away at Poole or Peterborough in the Next two meetings with Harris in the team continuing to struggle 

I really don't buy all this about him being pants only because he's not fit.  He was shocking last season for Glasgow and Rye House.  He is inconsistent, sometimes brilliant but mostly not.  If he was not fit he'd retire in those races he's not well placed - he isn't and therefore I think he's just in a rut at the moment.  He has never liked riding at No.1 either.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BlackPanther said:

Hello everyone. Quick note on Chris Harris. Don't knock him because you much like my Panthers are in the same boat. Team changes will not happen unless injuries occur imo. Buster is offering poor contracts. Edward Kennett turned us down and if I remember correctly the rumour making the rounds was Ipswich didn't want to insult Scott Nicholls by offering him a poor contract or they did but he turned them down. I cant remember which one it was now tbh anyway Ipswich are sacrificial lambs like Peterborough. Chris Harris will not be replaced. You're in the Premiership to make sure the league survives. Wins, Loses and performance don't matter to Buster. As long as Ipswich survives financially and the SGB Premiership exists in 2020 then Buster has achieved his goals. You have to stick by your riders like us Panthers fans will have to do regarding our 1-7. 

Chris Harris like Hans Andersen is on a downward spiral and neither of them are No.1's but they're being asked to do a job in the No.1 race jacket by rolling back the years. Just give him your support as he needs it. Bomber has that bulldog spirit and I'm sure he is trying his hardest much like Hans but it's not working out and tbh it's not going to work out either. 

I kind of see what you’re saying but equally bomber literally has a broken hand right now and if he took a couple of weeks off to rest he could return stronger and in the interim we would be able to utilise guests!

at the start of the season he was racing hard and doing well - since the injury it’s clear he’s struggling to race the bike hard through the bends and turn on different lines

35 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

I kind of see what you’re saying but equally bomber literally has a broken hand right now and if he took a couple of weeks off to rest he could return stronger and in the interim we would be able to utilise guests!

at the start of the season he was racing hard and doing well - since the injury it’s clear he’s struggling to race the bike hard through the bends and turn on different lines

He can't take time off, that would mean our SON squad was a man down, Bomber would never let the country down.

1 hour ago, 89buttons said:

Wins, Loses and performance don't matter to Buster. As long as Ipswich survives financially and the SGB Premiership exists in 2020 then Buster has achieved his goals.

But are Ipswich going to survive ( and Peterborough and possibly even King's Lynn ) because that attitude by Buster is going to turn off a lot more supporters ( other than the 6-800 die hards at each of those tracks ). Another two months will see crowd levels reach and indicate the true measure of support for the sport in the UK. As with so much of the business end of UK speedway we will never know who the true backers of Buster's bid for overall control are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foamfence said:

He can't take time off, that would mean our SON squad was a man down, Bomber would never let the country down.

Right now by riding when not fit enough to ride to his full capability he’s letting his teams down and would be doing the same riding in the SON - is he going to be in the pair in place of lambert or woffy?? No

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Right now by riding when not fit enough to ride to his full capability he’s letting his teams down and would be doing the same riding in the SON - is he going to be in the pair in place of lambert or woffy?? No

If he replaced Lambert it would be a miracle as Lambert is the U21 rider ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think he struggles to turn the bike at the moment

Heat 6 yesterday he was off of gate one....he made the jump and then just left a huge hole which Jorgensen slipped up the inside off of the first bend. It wasnt as if Jorgensen was off of 4 and cut back he was off of gate 2..... and probably couldnt believe his luck

1 hour ago, 89buttons said:

Once the squad is declared you can't change it, surely it's better to have a half-fit rider than no rider.

3 minutes ago, foamfence said:

Once the squad is declared you can't change it, surely it's better to have a half-fit rider than no rider.

Squad can be changed due to injuries.....

4 minutes ago, foamfence said:

You can change it nowadays through injury.

Just now, racers and royals said:

You can change it nowadays through injury.

I wasn't aware of that. Apologies for being wrong.