British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

59 minutes ago, blue witch said:

Stevie Worrall for Heeps

Covatti for Kennett

If I've read the averages correctly it's

Harris: 6.83, Lawson: 6.75, King: 6.42, Heeps: 6.26, Allen: 5.80, Kennett: 5.71, Pieszczek: 5.36

So, it should be R/R for Heeps and guest for Kennet at 5.71 or less and the 5% is only applicable to riders 1 to 5.

With regards to the official greensheets, surely it's not that difficult to list the riders in average order. It's too confusing to see Allen & Heeps listed at 6 & 7 when they're actually in the 1 - 5 by average.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ipswichwitches said:

If I've read the averages correctly it's

Harris: 6.83, Lawson: 6.75, King: 6.42, Heeps: 6.26, Allen: 5.80, Kennett: 5.71, Pieszczek: 5.36

So, it should be R/R for Heeps and guest for Kennet at 5.71 or less and the 5% is only applicable to riders 1 to 5.

With regards to the official greensheets, surely it's not that difficult to list the riders in average order. It's too confusing to see Allen & Heeps listed at 6 & 7 when they're actually in the 1 - 5 by average.

Exactly.... but if the OFFICIAL figures have Kennett getting 5% extra , its in black and white so those OFFICIAL figures should be adhered to. 

Actually if the BSPA can get something simple wrong, i wonder how many of the 63 riders averages are wrong too?:blink:

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut
  • Like 1

Bomber + KP = 12.17 - 0.63 to get back to the 42.5 limit leaves 11.54

ash Morris at 7 3.32 - rides our track well

leaves 8.22 - to go and get a top rider to ride til the end of the season, still unlikely I know but there must be some out there that aren’t going to in polish or Swedish playoffs so a few extra meetings may be more appealing???

Holder, Lindgren, iversen, zagar!?

i know realistically it’s a pie in the Sky suggestion but we’ve got ourselves in a good position for the playoffs unexpectedly and would be a shame for the season to now just implode.

And then I'm sure bomber could go to Poole,  if that's not what he is trying now. Always been useless at Foxhall and always will be,, why anyone thought it would be any different is a picnic short of a sandwich. 

I wasn't there tonight, but was it a gaters track? Cos that seems to happen every season when we don't have gaters. 

8 hours ago, Baldyman said:

And then I'm sure bomber could go to Poole,  if that's not what he is trying now. Always been useless at Foxhall and always will be,, why anyone thought it would be any different is a picnic short of a sandwich. 

I wasn't there tonight, but was it a gaters track? Cos that seems to happen every season when we don't have gaters. 

Sort of, the dirt developed over the meeting and the outside was clearly fastest in the second, still probably a bit slicker than our dirt dogs prefer.

swindon quite frankly we’re just to a man better than us in every department, making far better starts, and quicker on the track, even when bomber got out in front batch lined him and went past him bend 4 lap 2 like he was standing still

I can see Nicholls being sacked from Peterborough and sending your way for KP

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

I can see Nicholls being sacked from Peterborough and sending your way for KP

I can’t, for the same reason they wouldn’t use Tungate.

3 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

I can’t, for the same reason they wouldn’t use Tungate.

Ah right. Hes fell out with them to. Fair enough 

Is there a common denominator here? Chris Louis? 

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Is there a common denominator here? Chris Louis? 

Sponsor

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Baldyman said:

What is bomber's average? Would it fit for Richie? I know SS doesn't want him back but after last season think I would risk it. 

I would say at least 3 riders in the Swindon side would score well in Poland’s top league so not really surprising that they should be walloping Ipswich and a few others!!

9 minutes ago, GWC said:

I would say at least 3 riders in the Swindon side would score well in Poland’s top league so not really surprising that they should be walloping Ipswich and a few others!!

Hope you are joking- Batchelor doesn`t even score well consistently in the nice Polska league !! Musielak is another who didn`t cut the mustard in the Extraleaue and had to find employment in the 2nd tier.

Edit to be fair Batch is 3rd in the averages with Musielak 9th- however i stand by that they would both struggle in the Extraleague.

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/i-liga/statystyki

Edited by racers and royals

51 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

What is bomber's average? Would it fit for Richie? I know SS doesn't want him back but after last season think I would risk it. 

No, not unless there is a further dramatic drop before 28th August!!