British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

Could they have made this change but got rid of Bomber tho ?

9 minutes ago, bruno said:

Could they have made this change but got rid of Bomber tho ?

KP ave is less than Bomber at the moment.....

This move puts Allen to reserve 

I think it does personally. We still have A strong reserve now Allen drops back there, and Sargeant actually rides Ipswich pretty well. If he doesn’t, he’ll get three rides and Allen will get an extra ride. 

In theory anyway! 

Getting Iversen in may also give the others a lift, particularly Harris who should now feel less pressure and gets away from number 1. 

• Like 2

Great move and a great time to make it. That's ipswich in the play offs now.

Straight shoot out between BV and Wolves, and Peterborough are going to have a big say in which team makes it.

And Poole, Wolves gotta come here and we are not exactly on form atm! Douglas is good at Poole. 

9 minutes ago, acef said:

Great move and a great time to make it. That's ipswich in the play offs now.

Straight shoot out between BV and Wolves, and Peterborough are going to have a big say in which team makes it.

Must beat Poole at home this Thursday. Ideally would have liked Iversen to have a meeting or two at Foxhall before such a crucial fixture, but hopefully his experience and quality should still show. 

Very very interesting meeting at Foxhall on Thursday and I’d expect a bumper crowd. Last week of the kids holiday, crucial fixture that could make or break our play off hopes, and a star signing making his debut!

as well as NKI :D

So were Ippo on an average reducing exercise to get Iversen in tonight?

Fair play to them for recognising they wouldn’t win without a change.

Iversen makes them massively stronger, but losing strength at number 7. Sarj will be worst number 7 since Aarnio.

2 hours ago, Rob B said:

Ipswich signed Niels K Iversen and James Sarjeant to replace Pieszczek & Kennett.

Buster going for it. NKI don't come cheap.. Pitty all the Panthers fans blaming him for everything from how the riders ride to if the suns out. It must get back to him. .

I know Lynn are as good as out of it, and not happy, but fair play to Buster on this move.

I don't know the deal between Buster and his 2 new clubs, but Lynn has suffered  this season because of it.. 

I'm going to look silly if KP is fitted into Lynn's team somehow though ;)

Edited by Bald Bloke

24 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

So were Ippo on an average reducing exercise to get Iversen in tonight?

Fair play to them for recognising they wouldn’t win without a change.

Iversen makes them massively stronger, but losing strength at number 7. Sarj will be worst number 7 since Aarnio.

The changes will be made on the current (August) averages - so no they weren’t.