British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

16 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Heres what "Basically" i was saying naff all to do with THJ

Apologies for thinking that when you quoted a post referring to thj and said nki was basically the same, I thought you were comparing them

2 hours ago, heathen chemistry said:

worrall's average is 5.22 how can THJ average be below that?

THJ average from last time he was here was 4.64. He isn’t as good as you think then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

THJ average from last time he was here was 4.64. He isn’t as good as you think then.

do you think fake low averages dont exist , and every riders average is a true reflection? ...how many matches was that 4.64 based on ... imo a rider of his calibre should be around 6.5/7 in our league

Just now, heathen chemistry said:

do you think fake low averages dont exist , and every riders average is a true reflection? ...how many matches was that 4.64 based on ... imo a rider of his calibre should be around 6.5/7 in our league

He has never achieved that level in the uk whatever you think he should have done, 4.64 is his official rolling average .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Falcon1983 said:

Not worthy an apology bit like when someone orders online and puts their delivery post code in wrong lol 

Lol I was being sarcastic, apologies if that didn’t come across :rofl:

I see drew kemp has been dropped by Sheffield.  Wouldn’t he be a better bet at reserve than sarjeant

• Sad 1

Has Drew had a poor season for Sheffield? I thought he was scoring well early on,,, or was that the problem, scored loads at reserve then moved into team and found it tough. We have a familiar story. 

Hope it doesnt do Drew any harm. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, heathen chemistry said:

Should? He has never achieved that over here. Some we know are on fake averages. 5 is about what you can expect from him. He has been in downfall for years.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Crumpet77 said:

His 2019 GSA is 3.95 so he's not been ripping it up. 

It looks as though his form has tailed off at no 2 .  He would at least be in the points at home for Ipswich I would expect.  Maybe it’s an option we will weigh up if sarjeant flunks

Edited by chun

So the Ipswich team has been agreed by the BSPA. And it's on the offical figures. 

Niels 7.38

Chris 6.83

Richard 6.75

Danny 6.42

Cam 6.26

Jake 5.80

James 3.00

Total 43.13

Thought the team had to be under 42.50?  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edit.... bspa can't add up. As those 7 riders aves don't equal 43.13. Wonder how many more mistakes are made but not realised.  I've been blocked by BSPA for asking :rofl:

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

For a sport that is reliant on averages... says it all about the 'sport' when the governing body can't even add up 7 figures correctly :nono:

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut
  • Like 3

Speedway has many many nerds that enjoy nothing better than getting hot and excited over stats and figures, the bspa should give the job to one or a few of these. 

I'm sure they could do a far better job. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crumpet77 said:

So how has that team been approved ? On the 1/9/19 its still 42.58 although the BSPA clowns make it 42.90 :o

http://www.speedwaygb.co.uk/files/downloads/p19_issue_23.pdf

Because as of now its 42.44

• Thanks 1