British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

Is it me,,, as when I'm positive others are negative, but when I'm negative others are positive. 

You may be right, i don't follow what the riders do for other teams.

I still fancy us for a win. Poole just need ruffling up a bit. 

16 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Is it me,,, as when I'm positive others are negative, but when I'm negative others are positive. 

You may be right, i don't follow what the riders do for other teams.

I still fancy us for a win. Poole just need ruffling up a bit. 

Let em win 50-40 tonight so they win the league pick us and then return in a couple of weeks and win 46-44 :D

the underdog tag will suit our boys no end, just like early season! Still a big ask but I think people are silly to be completely writing us off in the playoffs, you never know what might happen!

16 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Let em win 50-40 tonight so they win the league pick us and then return in a couple of weeks and win 46-44 :D

the underdog tag will suit our boys no end, just like early season! Still a big ask but I think people are silly to be completely writing us off in the playoffs, you never know what might happen!

If Ipswich had limped into the PO’s without changes I’d have said they would be rank outsiders however by bringing in a quality number one it would be foolish to write them off. 

• Like 1

. If back at Poole next week, they need to move Heeps away from 2, we need a rider that can win heat 8  at Poole, poss Lawson at 2.  That's just me though, 

12 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

. If back at Poole next week, they need to move Heeps away from 2, we need a rider that can win heat 8  at Poole, poss Lawson at 2.  That's just me though, 

100% agree

Cam never been much good at Poole so let him ride at 4 

On 9/15/2019 at 3:14 PM, Baldyman said:

When we win at Poole tomorrow,,, that will throw the budgie amongst the dogs 

woof woof!!

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 6:06 PM, Baldyman said:

Possibly, but maybe Poole have already offered Bomber a place for next season if he behaves himself. 

Hot property on his current average at a track he likes.

4 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Hot property on his current average at a track he likes.

He'll probably be at Somerset in the top league next year!!!

8 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Be good to have Somerset back in the yop league 

Oh wow, a yoghurt drinking league, whatever next 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

They really need to make it a 12 team top league next year and ride 11 home & away with some form of cup competition as well

What is this fixation with a 12 team top league? None of the other main European leagues have as many as 12 teams.  8-10 would be good though, but then its all down to what level ie points limit, is set?!

If the top league sticks with Monday/Thursday as priority nights then it indicates they still want to attract riders that also ride in Europe on the other nights and the bigger the league the more they will need those riders. I don't mean the really top guys - those days are gone until the Polish bubble bursts - but Polish 2nd strings/reserves,Swedish, Danish, Czechs etc and of course the Aussies will still be very much in demand

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2