British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

On 1/3/2019 at 7:31 PM, Gavan said:

It’s Heeps I believe 

Am i mistaking, I'm sure Ipswich moved up, so why are they building a championship team 

Just now, Arthur54 said:

Am i mistaking, I'm sure Ipswich moved up, so why are they building a championship team 

You are indeed mistaking as I believe you are mistaken.... ;)

• Like 1

Fantastic rider in his day, and probably would have had at least one world title if it wasn't for an engine failure.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spl77 said:

Could Buster Chapman and Marcus Evans be related? 

Possibly. Evans has failed to invest and picks a manager who was out of his depth and not up to the job. Louis picks a partner who not up to the job and is unlikely to invest in an asset. Next we will see Delia cook the last supper for the tractor boys and the witches. Sad but the Norfolk brethren have the upper hand and it is not going to be Suffolk’s year. Still we have the Fen Tigers to keep the flag flying and Foxhall in the safe hands of Spedeworth.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Spot on 

We have Jake Allen at reserve as Poole couldn’t afford him

We also have Danny King as a second string .... a much better rider than Klindt , Josh and Worrall..... one of whom will be a heat leader......

All rosy this way 

• Haha 1

Who says King will be a second string?  With the lack of riders he may end up starting as one of the heat leaders, unless you know the rest of the team of course.   The riders mentioned on here would leave our team far from rosey, in my eyes anyway. 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

Maybe, just maybe, Chris Louis is using his Polish contacts to entice a decent #1? ;)

Allen Heeps king , great start ,these all will increase av in 2019 ,so stop whining  till full team announced ,tungate looking good in ausie champs  ????? 

Edited by Spiderman1
  • Like 1

I wouldn't have Tungate, too inconsistent and not someone I've warmed to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SPEEDY69 said:

I wouldn't have Tungate, too inconsistent and not someone I've warmed to.

he had a season at poole as well never really took to him although he was a lot younger then 

16 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Right let's think about this logically,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, who else plays golf:t:

Me....but probably too old for anything else according to the missus  :neutral:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, ray c said:

he had a season at poole as well never really took to him although he was a lot younger then 

Sorry ray, but  tbh always felt after his season with you, he just wasn't the same again, had his head turned being spoilt with you.