British Speedway Forum

9 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Nick Morris is Somerset's No 1

Hypothetical,Not until he rides for them surely.They would not be allowed a guest for him

15 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Nick Morris is Somerset's No 1

Even he isn’t a patch on Charles Wright for entertainment value. Wright is the most entertaining rider in the whole league.

• Like 5

Wright to Glasgow  in 2020 . buy , buy , buy ....... lets hope the have to but him , eh .

9 hours ago, Najjer said:

Even he isn’t a patch on Charles Wright for entertainment value. Wright is the most entertaining rider in the whole league.

Nah - Danny Ayres! 

• Like 3

Congratulations Charles Wright 2019 BRITISH CHAMPION, from all your Somerset fans............. I think most of us could see where you perfected those moves!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

Congratulations Charles Wright 2019 BRITISH CHAMPION, from all your Somerset fans............. I think most of us could see where you perfected those moves!

Peterborough? 

• Haha 2

Is that picture of Nick Morris on the SGB website a recent one? He looks a bit on the chubby side to me.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Najjer said:

....and that is why we should of been paying Charles Wright whatever he wanted to be no.1 for us! Congratulations to him.

Think you'll be surprised how little he costs as he rides where he is happy , not for the money. I have no doubt he'll be worth a few quid more now. But if you want to pay Glasgow type wages be prepared for bankruptcy on your crowds. 

4 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Think you'll be surprised how little he costs as he rides where he is happy , not for the money. I have no doubt he'll be worth a few quid more now. But if you want to pay Glasgow type wages be prepared for bankruptcy on your crowds. 

It was well rumoured he was offered a deal by Somerset who were effectively outbid by Redcar for his services.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Najjer said:

It was well rumoured he was offered a deal by Somerset who were effectively outbid by Redcar for his services.

He's on less at Redcar than he was at Somerset. Don't believe what your leaders spread,.

• Like 2

whatever Somerset have a great top 4 now especially with Rowe and Stoneman at reserve, delighted to see Nathan back in CL. Brummies loss!

2 minutes ago, HGould said:

whatever Somerset have a great top 4 now especially with Rowe and Stoneman at reserve, delighted to see Nathan back in CL. Brummies loss!

Rowe is in Top5 now

4 minutes ago, HGould said:

Anders has been moved to No 2, Luke Harris is the other reserve signing!

Congrats Charles Wright - still the true Somerset No1 in many fans eyes