British Speedway Forum
Shaggy

Leicester 2019

51 minutes ago, OdsalBoy said:

Please don't hate on me just because Sheffield signed Drew Kemp. :-)

I don’t hate you because of who you support or sign I despise your irrelevant posting it’s crap 

• Like 2

Not over shocked or impressed with josh bates signing. Think he will struggle to find the form he showed in 2017 but I so wanna be wrong. I also see Ty Proctor was with Josh at the unveiling. Maybe a future Lion??

7 hours ago, Lionsman66 said:

Not over shocked or impressed with josh bates signing. Think he will struggle to find the form he showed in 2017 but I so wanna be wrong. I also see Ty Proctor was with Josh at the unveiling. Maybe a future Lion??

He's always with him.

13 hours ago, Gazc said:

One of the best.

Is he the same man who said  he would never manage a team in the same league as glasgow!

9 hours ago, Lionsman66 said:

Proctor will be a Tiger, bigger and  stronger than Lions

2 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Is he the same man who said  he would never manage a team in the same league as glasgow!

Did he, anyway does it matter not to us, wish him well in his new role.

Edited by Gazc

On 11/24/2018 at 11:59 PM, Lionsman66 said:

You just have to like his positive talk in the SGB interview. Somebody needs to tell him that it's Saturdays and not Sundays for the home matches, though.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, OdsalBoy said:

With Leicester being back in the Championship we might see the return of Bonky. 

Yeah get David Speight in as a double deal too eh.

£16 quid to get in next season. A whole pound less than this year. Sooper.

Edited by Mr Bump

57 minutes ago, Mr Bump said:

£16 quid to get in next season. A whole pound less than this year. Sooper.

Nobody's forcing you to pay it. Take your wife out for a drink on saturday night instead. You might just get two pints and two small glasses of wine for £16 if you're lucky, then you can be back home for about 8 o'clock. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Liontamer said:

Nobody's forcing you to pay it. Take your wife out for a drink on saturday night instead. You might just get two pints and two small glasses of wine for £16 if you're lucky, then you can be back home for about 8 o'clock. 

With the wine my old lady drinks I couldn’t do that for anywhere near 16 quid. Thanks for the advice though. 

Ryan Douglas signs for the Lions

1 hour ago, Mr Bump said:

Ryan Douglas signs for the Lions

Decent signing IMHO. I think this could indicate we are going for a strong top 4.  Four down and three to go. But my initial thoughts are we are building a strong and entertaining team.