British Speedway Forum
Shaggy

Leicester 2019

3 hours ago, mac101 said:

Pretty sure josh has had a few practices around BP and ryan has been racing back home 

not according to his comments . said he has not been on a bike and the said he was CLEAVERER on a bike . confused.com .:P

6 hours ago, mac101 said:

Pretty sure josh has had a few practices around BP and ryan has been racing back home 

Practise till the cows come home you ask any rider they will tell you that you only get your race head & fitness back when you come to the tapes with 3 other riders trying to earn some money. So that fact Josh has/hasn’t been practising & Ryan has been riding in Aus doesn’t fill me with any more optimism. 

23 hours ago, GoldenGauntlet said:

Good news. Just please don't call them the Lion Cubs.

Named on NL pages of SGB website "NL Teams"  as the Leicester Cubs (not Lion Cubs)

Edited by 1 valve

1 hour ago, GoldenGauntlet said:

Definitely won't be Leicester Cubs - there's a Twitter poll and the options are, err, Rapids, Sliders, Broncos, and Magic.

Who the hell came up with those pants options?

Broncos? What on earth is that all about?

31 minutes ago, Mr Bump said:

Broncos? What on earth is that all about?

Bucking awful :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, GoldenGauntlet said:

Definitely won't be Leicester Cubs - there's a Twitter poll and the options are, err, Rapids, Sliders, Broncos, and Magic.

I couldn't even bring myself to vote on any of those as i wouldn't want to be responsible for the disappointment of the Leicester riders/supporters. Sliders & Broncos are just cringey embarrassing.

I was going to suggest that, since it's an open twitter poll, all fans of rival clubs would vote for the most embarrassing option to lumber Leicester with.

But all 4 options are highly embarrassing, so that's ruined that bit of fun.

I'm guessing the four options were selected by a 60 year old man trying to be down with the kids and getting it all wrong.

• Like 1

All is not lost. This apparently is semi final 1. 4 more names to follow next week for voting in semi final 2. Ahem

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Bump said:

All is not lost. This apparently is semi final 1. 4 more names to follow next week for voting in semi final 2. Ahem

The four options in the second semi presumably the ones they wish they'd thought of first time round.

• Haha 2