British Speedway Forum
Shaggy

Leicester 2019

27 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Not sure if the cat would be too happy about that, maybe test it with a crayon first.

stop . Stop . STOP .

Looking forward to the league fixtures coming out & planning to visit some away matches. It'll give the car a run if nothing else 

Stewart Dickson in Speedway Star talking about having some work done to the track this month, getting rid of the bumps that he says had got quite bad last season. There was also an item about a 35-rider practice session having took place recently. Surprised there wasn't carnage!

3 hours ago, Big Al said:

There was also an item about a 35-rider practice session having took place recently. Surprised there wasn't carnage!

Hopefully they weren't all on the track at the same time. :D

Now that Season Ticket Holders have already lost a match by Workington withdrawing perhaps the challenge match against Ipswich will be used instead.

So who is looking forward to Sunday I certainly am been a long winter. What about the lions fans predictions for the coming season lets hope for a successful safe season for all....

1 hour ago, Cross Roads said:

So who is looking forward to Sunday I certainly am been a long winter. What about the lions fans predictions for the coming season lets hope for a successful safe season for all....

The weather is looking pretty favourable too! :)

On 2/2/2019 at 2:16 PM, Big Al said:

Stewart Dickson in Speedway Star talking about having some work done to the track this month, getting rid of the bumps that he says had got quite bad last season. There was also an item about a 35-rider practice session having took place recently. Surprised there wasn't carnage!

On 2/2/2019 at 5:37 PM, Gemini said:

Hopefully they weren't all on the track at the same time. :D

I heard they tried to avoid problems by having 17 going one way round and 18 in other.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sam Ermolenko coming to Beaumont Park for the BenFund meeting then. 

I wonder if him and the landlord will be reminiscing about old times?B)