British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

He should his home average will be 9.27 and his away average will be 1.68 averaging 5.47 so he won't sorry.

He quite likes Ashfield too so let's say 2.68 away

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

He quite likes Ashfield too so let's say 2.68 away

He has not been to the new PUEGEOT ASHFIELD ARENA though, the one we have spent twenty squillion on and pi*sed everyone in Cumbria of bar Jenga for existing.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

At times it felt more like .617 :P

Like I said - no appreciation of talent. 

:drink:

7 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

Like I said - no appreciation of talent. 

:drink:

Sometimes things just dont work out

He never really fitted in - didnt seem to mix fully in the pits and certainly didnt connect with the fans. Turned down various offers of help with machinery when he looked very slow

Think it was more that his injuries were much worse than he let on that was the problem

Probably it was only that options were limited that meant he wasnt shipped out earlier. Whilst his eventual departure was farcical to say the least it was definitely the right decision

If he is fully fit Im sure he will do a decent job back where he feels most comfortable

• Like 2

Smashing news, Jock Sedgmen back in the blue and gold, should be the ideal partner for Josh in the engine room of the team. Sedgy on the white line, Josh along the air fence. Perfect team riding!

He should add a bit to the 6 average especially at home, where he is much loved. 

Welcome home....the bar has been polished for your next performance. 

• Like 2

Under last seasons team building rules i wouldn't have been too impressed but with the reduced points limit he 's probably a bit of a steal given his track record & low average. Should be consistent 3rd hl with this points limit.

7 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Sometimes things just dont work out

He never really fitted in - didnt seem to mix fully in the pits and certainly didnt connect with the fans. Turned down various offers of help with machinery when he looked very slow

Think it was more that his injuries were much worse than he let on that was the problem

Probably it was only that options were limited that meant he wasnt shipped out earlier. Whilst his eventual departure was farcical to say the least it was definitely the right decision

If he is fully fit Im sure he will do a decent job back where he feels most comfortable

Pretty fair comments taps. 

I think he was far from fit in his time at fox holes. 

And he should have been replaced earlier. 

Just hope he's got the shoulder properly fixed and back to his old best. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gazc said:

He has not been to the new PUEGEOT ASHFIELD ARENA though, the one we have spent twenty squillion on and pi*sed everyone in Cumbria of bar Jenga for existing.

Very true. He’ll like that even more. 3.68

Welcome back Sedgy, we’ll get the tables reinforced

Josh next please!!!

10 hours ago, JanAnderson said:

Very true. He’ll like that even more. 3.68

But he still hates Shielfield, so back to 3.02

Edinburgh need wully lawson in their side . never gave up when racing 2 wucky. 

27 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

wells

andersen

sedgmen

pickering

palovaara

lawson

2 pointer

I think given the low points limit that's a decent side. I'd be tempted to bring in Mark Riss instead of Palovaara and give us a bit more to play with in reserve. Asking a lot of Wullie if it's only a two pointer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

I'm surprise neither of the Riss boys are on there mind... think Mark is a steal on his average with most clubs so far having reasonably long tails...

Regards 

THJ 

The promotion's mind? Not seen anything to suggest that is the case unless i've missed something.