British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, george.m said:

Said like a true member of the Edinburgh promotion.

CB on the promotion now lol

• Like 1

No disrespect to the Staggs Bar and  I am sure their Sponsership is very Welcome,but it does show how much the sport has declined when that is the level of Sponsership  nowadays.Not many big Companies investing in the sport,showing the decline in the sport IMO.Again no disrespect just an opinion.t

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Fromafar said:

No disrespect to the Staggs Bar and  I am sure their Sponsership is very Welcome,but it does show how much the sport has declined when that is the level of Sponsership  nowadays.Not many big Companies investing in the sport,showing the decline in the sport IMO.Again no disrespect just an opinion.t

I take it from that, you know how much the Staggs Bar have put in?

Not only that, don't forget the "Partnership" Sponsors, which lessen the load on the Main Team Sponsor.

2 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Not only that, don't forget the "Partnership" Sponsors, which lessen the load on the Main Team Sponsor.

2 minutes ago, StevePark said:

I have no idea what they put in!.Just pointing out that Major Companies don’t seem to want to be involved in our sport nowadays.Edinburgh openly admitted they lose money every year as do most tracks IMO.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Its found its natural place. Over the last decade, other sports have enhanced their professionalism whereas speedway has done the opposite.

The days of businesses handing out cheques are long gone. At its most basic level reviewing the uplift in sales or increase in exposure for their investment would likely be nil.

• Like 3

So we start our season against what looks a very strong Wolverhampton side in a challenge/charity match. With funds also being raised for cancer research on the evening.

• Like 3

would make more if they put blobby in the stocks and charged a tenner a sponge, weegies would be queuing up.

• Haha 1

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 1:14 PM, Mr Blobby said:

So we start our season against what looks a very strong Wolverhampton side in a challenge/charity match. With funds also being raised for cancer research on the evening.

Won't make this but will gladly donate twenty quid to a worthy cause pm me your details and I will transfer via Paypal.,

• Like 1

On 3/20/2019 at 1:14 PM, Mr Blobby said:

Do we know if Wolves are sending their full PL team for this meeting

Could just call them a league select apart from nick morris who aint u going to see this season?

14 hours ago, Dekker said:

would make more if they put blobby in the stocks and charged a tenner a sponge, weegies would be queuing up.

They would probably pay twice that for sponge coloured bricks ;)

1 hour ago, JanAndersen said:

Anyone at the P&P today? Anything to report?

Fifteen minutesworth on Facebook.    Joshie and Cam Heeps looked the business.

The Riders were saying the track was pretty bumpy 

1 hour ago, Uluru said:

Fifteen minutesworth on Facebook.    Joshie and Cam Heeps looked the business.

Good to hear. Heeps is a great signing. Has always looked classy at Armadale when visiting. 

Edited by JanAndersen