British Speedway Forum

Awful news about Ron, was only chatting away to him in the pits on Friday there before the meeting. Absolute gentleman who would do anything for anyone, one of the good guys who will be sadly missed. 

RIP Ron 

There's a photographer in Musselburgh with the same does anyone know if it's the same person? 

Feel for like was having a cracking season, hopefully this injury doesn’t hold him back too much.

I'm assuming Edinburgh are making space for someone to replace Willie... Sedgmen when fit can come in at reserve... I know he's popular up there and can only improve if he's at reserve...

On 6/24/2019 at 4:27 PM, Cj69 said:

Hopefully Lawson is booted (Perry or Hume to replace?) .  Also reckon segy will be back and Palovaara kept as a temp replacement for josh.  

Team not far away from being OK, need to see Wells be the number 1 he has been the last couple seasons.  

Definitely up for Palovaara staying but I think Sedgmen needs emptied. Losing Josh has really given us no chance of silverware this season IMO. 

Is Dan Bewley in the frame ? 

On 6/30/2019 at 5:16 AM, JanAndersen said:

Definitely up for Palovaara staying but I think Sedgmen needs emptied. Losing Josh has really given us no chance of silverware this season IMO. 

Josh sounded quite positive about returning soon when interviewed on Fri.

On 7/2/2019 at 11:19 PM, Fromafar said:

Josh sounded quite positive about returning soon when interviewed on Fri.

Need more than Josh to be fit. Want Lawson gone. 

Big changes for Edinburgh following tonight's meeting... two out and two in by the looks of things...

Regards 

THJ 

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Edited for accuracy

59 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Big changes for Edinburgh following tonight's meeting... two out and two in by the looks of things...

Regards 

THJ 

Do tell

Craic tonight two out and two in with potentially another change early August...

Edit...

I wasn't going to be so rude as to name names however it would appear that Pienpeesman has let the cat out of the bag on the Edinburgh Newcastle thread

Regards

THJ

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Edited for accuracy

29 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Watch this space is all I’m saying.

If the rumoured changes take effect a play off place is still achievable,  in order to do this a real upturn in away form is needed.

Do you think it can happen ? , the proposed changes had to come to at least get the home fans back onside.